Autopsy We ******* did it again Richmond 2019 premiers!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

There is some other stuff that I donā€™t feel appropriate to share on a public forum as it would breach the trust in my friendship.
And that's fair enough. Thanks very much though, for what you have shared.

They weren't the only ones!
Ross's first season. Coming off injury. There was plenty of very good from the boy. And had Pickett not been BOG in the VFL granny, then he would've played. Either player, we still would've won. Fairy story on one hand. Heart break on the other. I hope we can squeeze JG, Ross & Pickett into the team.

Ross's first season. Coming off injury. There was plenty of very good from the boy. And had Pickett not been BOG in the VFL granny, then he would've played. Either player, we still would've won. Fairy story on one hand. Heart break on the other. I hope we can squeeze JG, Ross & Pickett into the team.
Pickett's playing form was like the RFC's form...both came home strongly and delivered the chocolates on the day!

Just want to say a big thank you to the RFC for an outstanding 2019.Seniors/Reserves & Wheelchair teams done us proud.
May it continue in 2020.:richmond::richmond::richmond::trophy::trophy::trophy:

the partying and celebrating has come to an end,
champion tigers what message to send?

letā€™s make no mistake to all and sundry,
the premiership cup goes to the hungry,

So on every tackle, bump, mark and score,
the G will come alive like never before,

when you look at the fixture and see us there,
just remember we want it like our cupboard is bare.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Iā€™m watching the replay now on Kayo.
jack is very stiff not to win the norm smith.
great game
Thought JR8 played extremely well...moved well, took marks, got goals, and his kicking was super accurate!
Not bad for an ageing forward...take note Porkins!
Reckon he could play for as long as he likes as long as we are contending...

Thought JR8 played extremely well...moved well, took marks, got goals, and his kicking was super accurate!
Not bad for an ageing forward...take note Porkins!
Reckon he could play for as long as he likes as long as we are contending...
Yer I think Jack now has completed everything he has wanted to.
i think he will now thrive of helping Lynch, CCJ and the other young tall forwards.
his leadership will now also be valued even more with no Rance

Yer I think Jack now has completed everything he has wanted to.
i think he will now thrive of helping Lynch, CCJ and the other young tall forwards.
his leadership will now also be valued even more with no Rance
In order to keep CCJ, JR might move up the ground at some stage.

With a slightly older CCJ in the forward line, Cut Lunch would still have a picnic.

In order to keep CCJ, JR might move up the ground at some stage.

With a slightly older CCJ in the forward line, Cut Lunch would still have a picnic.

why in order to keep CCJ? I ******* hate that analogy that a player will walk if we donā€™t give him an opportunity. I can't see us playing 3 talls in the fwd line. It restricts us to a degree. And Iā€™d hate to think we would get cute by trying to transform jack into a winger or whatever to accomodate CCJ. CCJ like others before him need to earn his opportunity and when it comes make it impossible for the Mc to leave him out.
IMO he should be targeting Soldo or Nanks role and have that versatility to drift forward.

So pleased for the lesser known players too.
Ivan S, Shorty (It's Your Birthday), Baker's Delight.
To see new players hold the Premiership Trophy aloft is a great thing.
You see one premiership, but you never really know if a second one ensues.
In terms of personnel, would retain the senior 21 obviously, plus CCJ, Graham, Ross, Stack, as definites.
The others would be on provisional, ie, year-to-year, contracts.
Rance's retirement underlines the importance of Bachar's extended career.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back