Certified Legendary Thread WE ******* DID IT!!!!!!!!! GET AROUND US TIGES PREMIERS 2017

Best Player in the Grand Final?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Working at home today, so why not have the game on in the background and I’ve just remembered I wanted to post about something that has bugged me every time I’ve watched it with the Channel 7 commentary.

Everyone who has watched a couple of Tigers games knows that BT loves to stick the boots into Kamdyn McIntosh’s kicking ability, but I think he got one wrong that day.

About half way through the second quarter, Broad smothers Lynch’s kick in front of the MCC, Houli catches it, hands to Rioli, it goes to Martin who gives it to McIntosh running through the square. Kamdyn, on his left, kicks it over the head of the leading Riewoldt and it bounces OOB in the forward pocket. Then BT gives him a bake about not kicking it to Jack’s advantage.

If Kamdyn tries to pinpoint that ball, on his non-preferred foot, out in front of Riewoldt and misses him, where is the ball? It is hitting the deck outside 50, with 3 Crows players running forward in a wave and it probably goes down the other end for a transition score. By kicking it behind Jack, yes it was to his disadvantage in the marking contest, but it hit the deck in a dangerous spot fee inside 50 with Castagna being right in the play.

Yeah, McIntosh isn’t a great kick, but I think BT was a bit out of line digging into him in this case.

Yeah, McIntosh isn’t a great kick, but I think BT was a bit out of line digging into him in this case.
I think BT is generally out of line just by being in the commentary box.

Another click bait article from The Count. On this logic he has the Granny at Spotless Stadium if GWS are the top ranked team.
Lol wonder what he’d think if it were Essendon in the grand final from third place against Adelaide in first? Bet his opinion would change then. :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Woke up this morning, nothing was on, so I looked in the folder and they were gone. Will delve into it further tomorrow, see if they’re hidden, everything else is there, just not the finals.
Strange. Were they in a Foxtel IQ library?

I went back to the seat that I sat in after the match yesterday. The view from that seat made me so happy. :)

I don't think I ever want to sit in it again, just in case.

Back