Certified Legendary Thread WE ******* DID IT!!!!!!!!! GET AROUND US TIGES PREMIERS 2017

Best Player in the Grand Final?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I collected some salt for the premiership salt mine and then discovered it's been temporarily given the shaft.

It's harmful to the environment if I don't dispose of this correctly, so this is from the Adelaide board commenting on our match tonight:
After 6 months and many viewings of the GF, I still can't even get close to comprehending how anybody could think we were favoured by the umpires in that game OR the season as a whole!!! It's hard to feel empathy for a moron I guess!

I collected some salt for the premiership salt mine and then discovered it's been temporarily given the shaft.

It's harmful to the environment if I don't dispose of this correctly, so this is from the Adelaide board commenting on our match tonight:
What thread might that be? That's some quality content and I'd like to show my appreciation with "likes".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm fearful that it may turn into a Geelong type of conceited arrogance. The type that may see Richmond chasing Lids to come "home" at thirty-nine years of age.
when our window opens??

Took my Italian friends to the game last Thursday. Was their very first game of AFL, and we all live in Sydney so it wasn't a small thing. Anyway, chatting to the lass today she said that neither of them could get the song out of their head.

Happy days. :)

Back