Certified Legendary Thread WE ******* DID IT!!!!!!!!! GET AROUND US TIGES PREMIERS 2017

Best Player in the Grand Final?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks Scotchtape.

Missed you speaking up on this forum, on any subject Richmond, ever.

But don't let that prevent you from lecturing with advice on how I/we should celebrate.

I started 'gloating' a month ago about the inevitable result of today.

No apologies, no 'if we play our best' machinations, only rock solid certainty.

No 'party' that only lasts one off-season, I see a well deserved dynasty to 'gloat' over and I plan to 'gloat' my way through every second where we've earned it.
Welcome back Rayzorwire...dont be a stranger!

So after yesterdays triumph our team winning the Grand Final I slept so well. Im sitting hear now reading the articles in the papers and it's once again brought tears to my eyes. I love this club so much "we love this club so much" our hearts bleed yellow and black our passion we have cannot be matched. I had a thought of, is it me or a lot of Tiger supporters that get this feeling of overwhelming love for our team or do opposition supporters feel it too when they win? Whatever it is the feeling is so beautiful, I'm so proud of our club right now. Really feel overwhelmed!
STRONG AND BOLD "GO TIGERS"

Fox Footy Post Game

Dusty is a f#$@ing gun. Loved that you guys won it, 37 years is too long and you played a brand that stands up in finals ( easy to say it now) and deserved to win it. It was a really enjoyable game to watch. Was super impressed by your young fella Jack graham you guys had winners all over the park congrats

I was at windy hill in 87. I was at VIC Park in 88. I was there when we were s**t. Get around us. We are back bitches.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
I was at the G in the early 90s when things were really grim
Hardly anyone watching games, we were getting smashed....except for the Mothers Day Massacre

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would like to give a big shoutout to the Adelaide Supporter who was on my table at the Norf GF Breakfast yesterday.

“As if Richmond are a shot. This city is a joke. Adelaide are clearly going to belt them.”

“Everyone seems to have forgotten what happened last time we played! Crows belted Richmond! They’ll choke on the big stage and we’ll win easily.”

All I can say to that campaigner is:

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA I HOPE YOU ENJOYED LAST NIGHT AND I HOPE ENJOY YOUR RIDE HOME YOU FLOG!

One of my favourite parts about yesterday was some of our whipping boys really stood up.

Houli, Edwards, Grigg, Caddy and Prestia. They all proved their worth in spades and then some.

Also Trent Cotchin. Premiership captain. He deserves it more than any other player in the AFL. Gives everything he has to the club, took abuse from a lot of people about his leadership but now he’s a premiership captain. Couldn’t be prouder of him.

On Adelaide, they turned up expecting to smash us. Just couldn’t handle our pressure and toughness. Lol at Tex Walker being voted the best captain. Josh Jenkins is a spud. Rory Sloane did nothing after quarter time.

Toast Dimma. Most wanted him sacked. Reinvented himself and completely out coached Don Pyke yesterday. It wasn’t even close.

A day I’ll never forget.

Hi Guys!

BIG Congrats to the Tigers on an amazing year and Premiership yesterday! I am rapped to present my Premiership Poster for 2017! Available in Limited Edition Signed Prints from my website: www.timmcfarlin.com

Get in quick! Limited Edition prints limited to 50.

Also I have put together a Facebook cover image for anyone who would like to use it. GO TIGES!!

WM4VY7Z.jpg

rjspB6L.jpg

I have a head like a football and I am almost shaking. I was off gambling but in drink - in much booze - I gambled on the horses and actually won a few hundred dollari. A few hundred buckeroonies and the Tigers won and we are the - got to control my language here and got to spell correctly - we are the champs.

Fellow tiges the horses paid for my day with change over and I don't even bet anymore !!!! Can you believe it. The Tigers won and the dam nags paid fort the day. that is what happens.

Gosh I'm exhausdtged and I have spelled everything right.

those at the ground was druggo hird booed much or not on the 7 coverage you heard boos then quiet before cheers so ppl saying they turned down the audio

I boooooooed...but did not hear massive boos..

Remember when you said you wanted trade your s**t list and dickhead coach for our premiership list and premiership coach?
At least you can take solace in as long as Snake baker is around somebody you have somebody to make you look less *ed.

those at the ground was druggo hird booed much or not on the 7 coverage you heard boos then quiet before cheers so ppl saying they turned down the audio
I was too busy celebrating too boo.

Grant Thomas just tweeted we are the worst group of players to win a premiership.

This is why he isn’t coaching anymore and never won anything as a coach (does NAB cup count?). He doesn’t get it.

It’s not about the individual players. It’s about the team. They played for each other and they played together. That’s how they did it.

* you Grant Thomas. You’re a nobody and always will be.

Back