Past Michael Talia - delisted 2017, thanks for the memories

Remove this Banner Ad

Good get :thumbsu:

Slot him straight into CHB for the next few seasons.

Should help Richards become a 3rd tall or +1 too which should help him out a lot this season

Very good value signing. Fits into our defence well because he is average in 1-on-1 contests but quite strong when supported by a defensive unit. Like Scott Thompson he gets a lot of the ball for his position and backs himself to clear the ball.

Last edited:
Grundy, smooch and ted and rampe will get him up to speed.

"When kicking across goal, there is a myth that kicking a flatter drop punt is the way to go, however we at the swans like to air our kicks out a bit more. Not only is it easier to mark but longer air time allows our teammates enough time to get across the ground and make the switch"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has held his own against some big names. I think he stopped Walker this year? Will be very good for us.

Always liked the look of him. They say he's out of favour at the Dogs but still managed 14 games this year in what was a pretty good season for them.

And at just 22 years of age I'd say this trade is a steal! Was seriously worried about out KPD (and ruck) stocks with the trade ban, but the club has done well.

Always liked the look of him. They say he's out of favour at the Dogs but still managed 14 games this year in what was a pretty good season for them.

And at just 22 years of age I'd say this trade is a steal! Was seriously worried about out KPD (and ruck) stocks with the trade ban, but the club has done well.

Its quite strange to be this excited for a player brought in for 4th round pick

Remove this Banner Ad

Back