Player Watch #27 Thomson Dow - signed to 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

How good is it to be in the position we're in where we can draft for the long term future rather than immediate impact.

How good is it to be in the position we're in where we can draft for the long term future rather than immediate impact.

100%
This is a 2022 pick for sure.

Put him in the VFL for a couple of seasons and let him develop. By 2022 he'll be developed and ready to roll into the side replacing our older stars

I reckon thats exactly what the club is thinking. Don’t need to rush him. Get him plenty of development time and get him ready.

we’re not desperate like the blues are throwing paddy in day 1

You are a very lucky man Thommo...coming to the best club in the land...surrounded by legends

what a work environment...

go well young man....aim high, work hard....

the World will then know we have the better Dow...like

....the better Riewoldt...

...the better Grimes...

...etc
the better rioli!?

Welcome Tom, all the very best. We're not afraid to draft the young ones. As has been said, I'll ba c k our recruitment staff....Go Tiges!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From his highlights- he looks like he shares many attributes with Titch. Great hands in close, good decision maker and nice side step.

Probably didn’t standout to other recruiters because he does his best work in congestion. Suits our game style perfectly and still a baby. He’s a midfielder but in a different mound to Ross and Dawkins.

Throw him in our system, develop his body and he’ll end up flying under the radar but smashing it for years to come like Edwards.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:
From his highlights- he looks like he share many attributes with Titch. Great hands in close, good decision maker and nice side step. Probably didn’t standout to other recruiters because he does his best work in congestion. Suits our game style perfectly and still a baby. He’s a midfielder but in a different mound to Ross and Dawkins. Throw him in our system, develop his body and he’ll end up flying under the radar but smashing it for years to come like Edwards.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Yeah that's what I thought too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back