Player Watch Welcome Tom Lynch - It’s Official - OP Updated with Lynchmond goodness!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hounddd

All Australian
Sep 22, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
He is a scary good power forward. He might look shy and timid when interviewed, but on the footy field he's an absolute Karmichael Hunt.

I've said it before, but what he produced for us this year (given his 2018 injuries and lack of preseason) was nothing short of extraordinary.

A genuine superstar of the game. He gets me moist :)

Marcel Proust

Premiership Player
Sep 6, 2018
#BigBigSound
AFL Club
Richmond
He is a scary good power forward. He might look shy and timid when interviewed, but on the footy field he's an absolute Karmichael Hunt.

I've said it before, but what he produced for us this year (given his 2018 injuries and lack of preseason) was nothing short of extraordinary.

A genuine superstar of the game. He gets me moist :)
February 21, 2017

“(Lynch) is the best player in the comp,” Brereton told SEN.

“If you gave me an open chequebook and said start a club, who do you want to buy first? Tom Lynch is my number one target. Bar none … The best player at your club to build around, it is Tom Lynch.”

“Lynch is extraordinary,” he said.

“He took the most contested marks last year in a team which was in the bottom four and they kicked it into the forward line like puff bags, they were hopeless.

“He works the hardest out of every key forward, he has the best hands. He is a bit robotic in his kicking nature but he runs hard, works hard, he’s aggressive and just marks anything above head height in his area.”

Top Bottom