Player Watch #19 Tom Lynch - It’s Official - OP Updated with Lynchmond goodness!

Remove this Banner Ad

Wonder if the queen has someone wipe her arse when she shits
logically, it would be

1348181411-0.jpg

Hand of the Queen (looking at you Peter Dinklage)

He is actually going to dominate in our team. I watched him closely 2 years ago as he was in my SuperCoach team and saw his frustration playing for the sons. Too many times to count he’d give a brilliant lead only to have the ball kicked over his head or lead ignored. When it finally went near him he was often double/triple teamed. Will flourish getting the ball from the likes of dusty, cotch, Titch etc. will remind me a bit of Sam Mitchell kicking it to roughy in their prime

He is actually going to dominate in our team. I watched him closely 2 years ago as he was in my SuperCoach team and saw his frustration playing for the sons. Too many times to count he’d give a brilliant lead only to have the ball kicked over his head or lead ignored. When it finally went near him he was often double/triple teamed. Will flourish getting the ball from the likes of dusty, cotch, Titch etc. will remind me a bit of Sam Mitchell kicking it to roughy in their prime
Feel right at home then...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's a takeover.

Is it official now ? That no-one has done better than RFC with the arrival of the New Franchises?....
Never thought I'd be saying that, seemed like doom-n-gloom when they were first drafting....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back