Player Watch #19 Tom Lynch - It’s Official - OP Updated with Lynchmond goodness!

Remove this Banner Ad

Well I am going to need some context to this statement
running joke is that Balta has been dating Lynch's sister, one of the reason he was going to choose us over the pies!!!

To be fair I think THE_GUN was the first to through it out there

Bookmarked...

Ball tapped down, picked up by Dusty who don't argues Murphy into next week, kicks long to LYNNNNNNCCCHH! Crowd roars as Lynch launches over Weitering with a towering grab. Goes back and slots it. Is quickly swamped by all his new teammates with high fives and cuddles all round. 90k still cheering.

Tiges go on to win by 118 points and Lynch kicks 12 goals.

The roar is going to be huge when the big fella slots his first in round 1 next year

Seeing all these other clubs signing up players and knowing we got the biggest fish on offer is a nice feeling. Letting go of the pain of the pies loss and getting excited for 2019, the redemption
Imagine the roar if we win the 1st clearance & Lynch crashes the pack & takes a huge contested mark.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We still managed to finish 1st with a small forward line. I can't wait to see our new taller forward line next year!

AFL are worried,changed the longer squares back to normal after Lynch signed on to Richmond.

The roar is going to be huge when the big fella slots his first in round 1 next year

Seeing all these other clubs signing up players and knowing we got the biggest fish on offer is a nice feeling. Letting go of the pain of the pies loss and getting excited for 2019, the redemption

Media salt for months but we got our man yet the gutter rats in the media look the other way when Scully gets poached by the Hawf Hyenas for a third rounder.

Media toerags.

Is this Shazza_ ?

44282980_10156780126338276_5498189065280815104_o.jpg

Ball tapped down, picked up by Dusty who don't argues Murphy into next week, kicks long to LYNNNNNNCCCHH! Crowd roars as Lynch launches over Weitering with a towering grab. Goes back and slots it. Is quickly swamped by all his new teammates with high fives and cuddles all round. 90k still cheering.

Tiges go on to win by 118 points and Lynch kicks 12 goals.
locked in the spankbank

running joke is that Balta has been dating Lynch's sister, one of the reason he was going to choose us over the pies!!!

To be fair I think THE_GUN was the first to through it out there
LOl Yeah thats mine , I edited an article and added some spice

The house the tigers bought for Toms sister in Prahran is also another that has taken off on some boards also

* yes pumped * the pies !

Remove this Banner Ad

Back