Master post

Truckosaurus

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 19, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Additional Rules:
Trade Week - the Freagle Captain can recruit one Eagle in exchange for a packet of chips, but they have to do it within the first three rounds.

HeavenChat - discussion between dead/exiled players is quarantined from the thread in a PM group I'll establish after the first lynching.

Preseason Competition - consisting of a day where everyone can establish themselves and their characters prior to the first kill.

No Runners - no PMs between active competitors, all strategy talk conducted in thread.

Converting - if the Freagle Captain converts the Match Analyst or the Club Doctor, a new player will be picked to fill that role. A new player will not be picked to replace the Club Doctor if the power to save an attacked player has already been used.

ACTIVE ROLES:
Freagle Captain
- can convert an Eagle during Trade Week (see above).

Freagle - work it out, Einstein.

Match Analyst - the MA can ask the compere about any player to find out whether they're the Freagle or not, but only once per round. They have to find a way to convince people to follow their lead without being identified by the Freagles as the MA, or risk death!

Club Doctor - every night, after the Freagles have picked who to kill the Club Doctor will be given the opportunity to save them, but they can only use this power once. They can save it for themselves (assuming they aren't evicted) or use it to save someone else. After that, they'll have run out of panadol and caffeine tablets.

ACTIVE PLAYERS
ZergMinionScott Watters
Dazzler10Brett Jones
gueroChris Lewis
DoashueyJohn Gastev
BarrybranBen Cousins

DEAD PLAYERS
OMGFridgeRick "the Rock" Eagle
Smeg HeadAdrian Barich
ashley12Ash Smith - the Match Analyst
squashfaceTrevor Nisbett - the Freagle Recruit
MWPPJack Darling
CM9000Tom Hickey
OchreSmash Mouth dude
QuinzBarack Obama
RookiePickWally Matera
wing itMichael Braun
Carbine ChaosDavid Grace, QC

DEAD TO ME PLAYERS
avishka 5 - Abang

Last edited:
Day 8 - ClusterFreagle
John Gastev was dead to begin with. His final pleas fell on the deafest of ears, for there is none so deaf as those who will not listen. Nor any so blind as those who will not see. Chris Lewis and Scott Watters thought they saw plenty. Like John Gastev's body sinking into the Pacific Ocean, that was one thing they saw. Then, when they turned around, they saw Ben Cousins and Brett Jones holding the sidearms of Barack Obama's Secret Service monkeys. They didn't see the bullets that penetrated their skulls, because physics, but just prior to that - if they'd looked carefully - they would have seen Jones and Cousins smirk. Premiership teammates in 2006 for the Eagles, and now murdership teammates in 2020 for the Freagles. The undisputed premiers of treachery in a fifth straight triumph. The West Coast board would not be pleased - a whole lot more Eagles to resurrect and a monkey-navigated cruise ship heading to Tahiti that they wouldn't be getting back either. Maybe this time they wouldn't bother with Ben Cousins.

---------------------------

Congratulations to Barrybran, a.k.a. Ben Cousins, and Dazzler10, a.k.a. Brett Jones! Even with a seer and a doctor on their side, the Eagles have been outmanoeuvered once more!

Thanks to everyone for playing in this and other games. I won't be leading any new games, I started these to get us through lockdown and no footy and now that the footy's back, everything's open again and I'm back in the office I don't really have the time. It's been fun, although predictable.
Thanks for the awesome write-ups Trucko, and running this show.

Daz with the rat cunning! I underestimated your propensity for being an evil bastard mate. Well played bad guys, thanks to trucko for the amazing effort and apologies to the eagles for my s**t play throughout.

I quite enjoyed the final day camaraderie :D For next time remember that burned out is much more likely than Super-Freagle ;)

Wow. Didn't guess either. Further confirmation I should stay away from this game. The over analysing folk are probably making it easier for the Freagles I reckon. Too much useless data, makes it easier for the others to hide a bit in the mountain of posts.

Good job Freagles!

Wow. Didn't guess either. Further confirmation I should stay away from this game. The over analysing folk are probably making it easier for the Freagles I reckon. Too much useless data, makes it easier for the others to hide a bit in the mountain of posts.

Good job Freagles!

Next game is guaranteed to have at least 200 fewer posts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

8bd3748348b270ff8ea54267ac1b1164

Sorry guys. Everyone was pretty much doing our work for us so I didn't really have a lot to add short of 'don't lynch the doc' (who turned out to not be the doc...).

Thanks Truckosaurus for modding, Dazzler10 and squashface for your Freagleness and everyone else for playing.

5e7d639be3baf16663cc96c385c5356233dbbb42.jpg

Good job Freagles!
I think I'll join you on the sidelines mate. It'll definitely give the eagles a better chance at winning.

8bd3748348b270ff8ea54267ac1b1164

Sorry guys. Everyone was pretty much doing our work for us so I didn't really have a lot to add short of 'don't lynch the doc' (who turned out to not be the doc...).

Thanks Truckosaurus for modding, Dazzler10 and squashface for your Freagleness and everyone else for playing.

5e7d639be3baf16663cc96c385c5356233dbbb42.jpg
Great call on not going for faux Doctor Barra mate!

For anyone wondering why we would make the obvious move to convert the immune villager, it was to offer Alpha protection straight up. Simple as that. In hindsight it wasn't a wise move, but...

The benefit which I discovered later was that the immune players becoming targets just meant I had an opportunity to throw a vote at a fellow Freagle and have a decent alibi. Squashy was gonna be a goner anyway, so I thought why not?

Dropping conversion for the next game. Might change the doctor role to be as written in the werewolf rules, and thinking of adding the witch role.

Signup thread Saturday or Sunday. Game starts next Wednesday.

My one suggestion is Freagles shouldn't be allowed to chat in the PM's about a anything but the kill

Remove this Banner Ad

Back