Competitions West Coast Eagles Board Poster of the Year 2016: Nominations

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's that time of the year again where we make the biggest and most important decision of the year, before we can make that decision we need to have a few nominations for our boards Poster of the Year.

All you guys or gals need to do is make a nomination here as to who you think has been our best poster this year. After a week or so the mods and I will come up with a short list and we'll vote.

The winner will be branded with this:
248_1449207929l.jpg

Previous winners include QS, Eastern Rangers and last year Keyser Soze much to the dismay of Ochre.

So let's get on with nominating our new lord and saviour.

FiveStrings larrikin swannies - Please sticky.

It's that time of the year again where we make the biggest and most important decision of the year, before we can make that decision we need to have a few nominations for our boards Poster of the Year.

All you guys or gals need to do is make a nomination here as to who you think has been our best poster this year. After a week or so the mods and I will come up with a short list and we'll vote.

The winner will be branded with this:
248_1449207929l.jpg

Previous winners include QS, Eastern Rangers and last year Keyser Soze much to the dismay of Ochre.

So let's get on with nominating our new lord and saviour.

FiveStrings larrikin swannies - Please sticky.

Biggie.

Great poster and constantly active.

I would nominate pantskyle if he were still around.

Seriously, I will this year nominate Doctor Colossus, he has turned his serious posting up a notch in 2016 and is actually earning some of those posts in his massive post count. Pity about the name tho. :p

I would nominate pantskyle if he were still around.

Seriously, I will this year nominate Doctor Colossus, he has turned his serious posting up a notch in 2016 and is actually earning some of those posts in his massive post count. Pity about the name tho. :p

Not been anywhere near prolific enough on this board this season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would have voted Biggie , however I have not forgotten that he jynxed us against the dogs. I'm almost certain that's the only reason were not showering in premiership glory at the moment.

..or was that Spartan?

I would have voted Biggie , however I have not forgotten that he jynxed us against the dogs. I'm almost certain that's the only reason were not showering in premiership glory at the moment.

..or was that Spartan?
Spartan for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back