West Coast - where to now?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be interesting to see how they go without their cheat ground anymore, certainly looking forward to playing derbies on a neutral ground.

Their list is in a world of pain.
Agreed, however there is one thing for sure with West Coast...we will fall and rise. Unlike teams who fall and stay there like Carlton and Melbourne. We have some tough years ahead but it isn't all bad, McGovern and Barrass in the backline for 5-6 years, Naitanui back next year and Kennedy for a few more years.

Only according to Hawthorn fans.

They have much more pain to come.

Lol we finished one game out of the 8 - massive fall. Finished ahead of six other sides and have some okay players to return as well as 22 of our list being 24 and under
Didn't have Gibbo all year and will lose hodge (massive)
They may fall some more but I sincerely hope you don't get too disappointed if they don't fall as far as you'd like
Anyway this thread is about the Eagles teetering at the edge - will be interesting to see what they do to pull it back

Lol we finished one game out of the 8 - massive fall. Finished ahead of six other sides and have some okay players to return as well as 22 of our list being 24 and under
Didn't have Gibbo all year and will lose hodge (massive)
They may fall some more but I sincerely hope you don't get too disappointed if they don't fall as far as you'd like
Anyway this thread is about the Eagles teetering at the edge - will be interesting to see what they do to pull it back

Shame none of the 24 and unders, bar burton, are much good

Nic Nat back, Venables in, younger learning to play without relying on Priddis/Mitchell in the team. Can see is just dropping out of finals next year, and then back up to top 6 2019, potentially top 2-4 in 2020 if a couple of the following happen

a) we draft well this year
b) Venables is as good as he is rated
c) Rioli can cement a spot as a crumber

Post 2020 will be probably post JK - I shudder to think what happens then

Will be interesting to see how they go without their cheat ground anymore, certainly looking forward to playing derbies on a neutral ground.

Lol, those delicious salty tears. Crowd is pretty balanced regardless of whose 'home game' it is. No more excuses for the purple haze.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nic Nat back, Venables in, younger learning to play without relying on Priddis/Mitchell in the team. Can see is just dropping out of finals next year, and then back up to top 6 2019, potentially top 2-4 in 2020 if a couple of the following happen

a) we draft well this year
b) Venables is as good as he is rated
c) Rioli can cement a spot as a crumber

Post 2020 will be probably post JK - I shudder to think what happens then
Post 2020 will also be the beginning of the end end of Naitanui, Shuey and Hurn.

Eagles need to hit the draft hard and fast.

You won't get to train at the new stadium and really make it your home turf like you have done for the last 20 odd years
nah, we'll just train on our oval which is the same size as the new oval over at lathlain. and then on away weeks we can train on our mcg sized ground as well. but you have fun at cockburn.

nah, we'll just train on our oval which is the same size as the new oval over at lathlain. and then on away weeks we can train on our mcg sized ground as well. but you have fun at cockburn.

I'm a hawk supporter, I couldn't give a s**t where you train

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back