West Coast with a Richmond flavour

Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 28, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
I think it is an insult to the richmond fc that west coast should be able to run out onto the ground waring a yellow and black jumper with a sash this weekend! haha

Collingwood you are all a bunch of **** wits!!!!!

eat em alive

I can see where he is coming from.

All Eddie keeps saying is about the black and white stripes.

Technically the eagles guernsey will be a black and yellow sash.
its exacly the same thing. good on the tigers for having the common decentcey to respect other club unlike the pies

I think it is an insult to the richmond fc that west coast should be able to run out onto the ground waring a yellow and black jumper with a sash this weekend! haha

eat em alive

This guy is a complete twit :thumbsdown:

eat em alive

The difference is Richmond is trying to win games of AFL football and there is no relevance if WCE decide to wear the state guernsey bacause for one week we can see a great team win in a game in yellow and black :thumbsu: And on the other hand Collingwood whinges about everything that is important to them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm pretty sure Richmond is an insult to the game of AFL

We are insult to the AFL. I am pretty sure there were shocking Madpie teams. I am not going to get into we are insult rather than say if the insult team that you say we are beat you in the next couple of games time. I know that wont happen, and I just hope the curse of the Colle Wobble returns than everything is will turn out for the best :thumbsu:

Last time I checked, Port will be wearing their prison bars on the weekend, and will be allowed to in the future.

Our concern was that Port signed an agreement not to wear black and white stripes when they entered the league, and we wanted to ensure that the agreement remained enforced.

Many teams, such as St Kilda, end up wearing their heritage guernseys as alternate strips, and we wanted to make sure that Port would be wearing our colours no more than once a year.

The WA SOO side has probably had more wins than Richmond in the last 25 years, so I don't see a problem with it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back