Official Team Thread West Coast Wonders S32 Team Thread - Congratulations Brenton Davy - S32 B&F

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes.

Clarkey did say you two were speaking at that time. As I said last night I wasn’t getting out of the shower to answer a phone call from him.
So your saying you were naked when you rang him back?

13 rounds down, 3 to go then the finals. Top 3 DT scorers is very tight between myself, haydo and croweater 41. 7 wins, 6 losses and were still in the top 8, just need to keep winning at this stage. Furies this week should be interesting.

1635065327365.png
1635065286429.png
Brenton Davy ClarkeM croweater 41 Soggy2112 Loonerty mike123 dogs105 SSwans2011 Elmer_Judd LukeParkerno1 Cactus_ PVF jezzajay Golumless JT_the_Man BallaratBulldog Frothies Mcveigh Kangaroos4eva HawkPatrol craffles SweetD BlueMaster1 bomberlegend2007 Sab22 haydo

13 rounds down, 3 to go then the finals. Top 3 DT scorers is very tight between myself, haydo and croweater 41. 7 wins, 6 losses and were still in the top 8, just need to keep winning at this stage. Furies this week should be interesting.

The game more so than the match thread. Furies/Bombers match thread was almost exclusively a slanging match. That would get tiresome. Again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

F6ZjgVH.png

West Coast Wonders S32 Posting Statistics

S32 Posting stats - Final.png

As we draw close another season here is the final Wonders posting numbers for S32. Now most of us don't care about posting numbers however for the LG of the club it's always good to know these numbers throughout the season for many things, these including - Weekly team sheet changes, B&F votes, end of season awards (All-SFA) and Wonders awards night ect.. and this is why I like to keep these numbers active during the season.

We've had some amazing contributors throughout S32 with some standout players who'll get a mention but I wanted to take a quick moment to thank every single player that has posted as a Wonder this season, that's all 23 of you! We don't get any credit for posting in this league, most of us just do it for the fun and some of us use the SFA as an escape from our RL. Whatever your reasons, thank you for putting in the effort during what can be a long season to represent the Wonders.

Let's start off with our clear winner in terms of posting. Brenton Davy, who came to the club during the SFA tour of Bigfooty tour thread on the Crows board. Brenton absolutely smashed it out of the park and took to the SFA like a moth to a flame leading our posting count 14 out of the 17 week season. Amazing effort from a rookie and I'm sure Brenton will poll high in the Wonders B&F.
Captain Mozzie19 has everything a leader needs to have about him. Led the way as the face of the Wonders in the SFA media and led the way being our 2nd most consistent poster over the course of S32 averaging 88 posts per week whilst also dealing with committee dealings and running the oldest club in SFA is a brilliant effort.

ClarkeM does get a mention, although 852 posts of his 1000 came in the last 6 weeks of the season with 450 coming in the one week against the Gumbies. o_O

Again thank you to every one of you for a fantastic season unfortunately we won't be continuing our season after the last minute loss against the Phoenix yesterday.

Brenton Davy Mozzie19 ClarkeM croweater 41 Soggy2112 Loonerty mike123 Elmer_Judd dogs105 LukeParkerno1 SSwans2011 Cactus_ PVF jezzajay Golumless JT_the_Man Frothies Mcveigh BallaratBulldog Kangaroos4eva craffles SweetD

View attachment 1285020

View attachment 1285033

As we draw close another season here is the final Wonders posting numbers for S32. Now most of us don't care about posting numbers however for the LG of the club it's always good to know these numbers throughout the season for many things, these including - Weekly team sheet changes, B&F votes, end of season awards (All-SFA) and Wonders awards night ect.. and this is why I like to keep these numbers active during the season.

We've had some amazing contributors throughout S32 with some standout players who'll get a mention but I wanted to take a quick moment to thank every single player that has posted as a Wonder this season, that's all 23 of you! We don't get any credit for posting in this league, most of us just do it for the fun and some of us use the SFA as an escape from our RL. Whatever your reasons, thank you for putting in the effort during what can be a long season to represent the Wonders.

Let's start off with our clear winner in terms of posting. Brenton Davy, who came to the club during the SFA tour of Bigfooty tour thread on the Crows board. Brenton absolutely smashed it out of the park and took to the SFA like a moth to a flame leading our posting count 14 out of the 17 week season. Amazing effort from a rookie and I'm sure Brenton will poll high in the Wonders B&F.
Captain Mozzie19 has everything a leader needs to have about him. Led the way as the face of the Wonders in the SFA media and led the way being our 2nd most consistent poster over the course of S32 averaging 88 posts per week whilst also dealing with committee dealings and running the oldest club in SFA is a brilliant effort.

ClarkeM does get a mention, although 852 posts of his 1000 came in the last 6 weeks of the season with 450 coming in the one week against the Gumbies. o_O

Again thank you to every one of you for a fantastic season unfortunately we won't be continuing our season after the last minute loss against the Phoenix yesterday.

Brenton Davy Mozzie19 ClarkeM croweater 41 Soggy2112 Loonerty mike123 Elmer_Judd dogs105 LukeParkerno1 SSwans2011 Cactus_ PVF jezzajay Golumless JT_the_Man Frothies Mcveigh BallaratBulldog Kangaroos4eva craffles SweetD
Great work as always Haydo. Thankyou for your efforts this season.

View attachment 1285020

View attachment 1285033

That for the kind words mate. I’ve had an absolute blast in my first season in the SFA. I think Mozzie19 is building something pretty special at the Wonders. I’m just happy to go along for the ride and contribute where I can.

Bold choice, very rare that we’ve seen a FF B&F winner. Would have to go back and have a look if that’s ever been the case in our 32 season history
Just had a quick look and actually seems to happen more often than we think.
S4,5&6 had lioness win the B&F and goal kicking award.
S6 Lethal won
S12 croweater 41 was captain, B&F and leading scorer and okeydoke7 in S26

Remove this Banner Ad

Back