Western Australian State Cricket Team: Treble Winners. Again

Remove this Banner Ad

Green with a lazy 201* for Subi-Floreat as a post-quarantine tune-up.

O'Connor four wickets for Baysie as well.

Interesting questions over this squad. I'd leave Guthrie and either Cartwright or Carder out. With Green at 4 a spinner would be better balance for me.

Voges has been signed up as coach for the next 3 years. Must be due to all that success.
Thanks for ruining my day.

"As per last week’s report, it’s understood Voges was in demand if the WACA hadn’t offered to extend his initial three-year contract"

Will probably hear that Willie Rioli get's life later on today as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Willie lol.

Voges should have got 4 days. Pack your sh*t up and get out.
Rioli's decision said to be coming out today or tomorrow.
I'm hoping for 2.

Voges was lucky the Scorchers made the final I guess.

WA did win the Marsh cup last year as well, but the side we've got is amazing really.

A bit like the Scorchers.
Both of those sides should've been top 2.

Rioli's decision said to be coming out today or tomorrow.
I'm hoping for 2.

Voges was lucky the Scorchers made the final I guess.

WA did win the Marsh cup last year as well, but the side we've got is amazing really.

A bit like the Scorchers.
Both of those sides should've been top 2.

Just on the Scorchers - this season they were practically playing a team that was 90% international standard. And they had Agar out for the whole tournament!

Just on the Scorchers - this season they were practically playing a team that was 90% international standard. And they had Agar out for the whole tournament!
I always thought they were the best side on paper and anything less than a GF appearance would be an underachievement.

Was ropable they won the toss and bowled in the final as well.

i was OK with them bowling first since their attack is so strong. But they just didn't utilize it correctly.
That's where we disagree I guess.
Reckon our attack is pretty good, that's all.

Richo fell off a cliff, Hardie was poor and Ahmed and Tye have dropped a peg.

We're a batting side and runs on the board in a final is a huge advantage.

Any, Rioli got 2 years so that evens the pain out.

Hopefully at the very minimum they scoped the market and determined there was no one better, but I'd be surprised even at that
they chose between him and kade harvey (JL's assistant) last time, there's more chance of me getting a game than of them doing any sort of market check

Remove this Banner Ad

Back