What Hawthorn Memorbilia do you have?

Remove this Banner Ad

Chrisonater

Cancelled
Jun 27, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
What Hawthorn related Merchandise, Memorbilia or Gurnsey's do you have in your collection?

Not sure if it's counted as memorabilia, but I have an official 1980s Hawks wooden shield that you hang up on the wall. Really neat item. Quite large too.
It's this shield:
Hawthorn-logo-1983.gif

The only grand final I've been to was 2013, I have one of the premiership tshirts signed by about 10 player's including buddy.

G'DAY EVERYONE, THIS JUMPER IS STILL FOR SALE. ALL GOING TO A GOOD CAUSE. GET IN EARLY. IF HAWKS WIN, THE PRICE WILL INCREASE BY $300-$400. GOOD LUCK THIS WEEKEND! MAKE HISTORY!!!

Hi there again, please remove if inappropriate, but I am the secretary of a small but successful (on-field - off-field is tough in Rugby heartland) footy club in Armidale, Northern NSW.

We have for sale a totally signed 2015, unframed Hawks jersey. All proceeds go to our footy club where we pay $5k for ground hire a year let alone everything else (major sponsorship is 4k...).

Asking price is $500 + postage. Luke Breust personally organises one of these for us each year. He is a champion bloke to go with being a champion footballer.

You may email me for details at tgranle2@une.edu.au and I will of course keep your big footy identity anonymous.

Cheers.

Tom

Attachments

• Hawks2015.jpg
    Hawks2015.jpg
    446.3 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
  • I have Leigh Matthews signed Guernsey with team of the century embroided framed.
  • Signed framed Guernsey 2011 team; 5 Decades of Flags.
  • Ultimate premiership team full signed frame.
  • 2008 Premiers frame signed by Clarko & Mitchell
  • 2013 premiers panoramic mcg print signed by Hodge
  • Back 2 Back signed frame Hodge & Roughy, featuring replica Premiership medallion, Norm Smith & piece of 2014 GF Match ball

Signed a2 poster of 2013-all the boys have personally signed it
4 signed jumpers
5 signed caps
3 signed backpacks
1 signed match ball- it was used in the round 22 game against brisbane a few weeks ago mitch hodgey and clarko signed it
1 other signed ball- one of those balls the players give out post match signed by stratts and issy
21 posters- 13 of them signed
2014 premiership lithograph
A pair of headphones cyril gave me
2 old duffle coats from mum signed by peter hudson and lethal
The best one of all.... The memory of mitch completly owning my friend last week

Helps being a junior member. Half my stuff is from there but somes from games coz i sit next to our race at the g

Last edited:
Where do i start!!! Have a big collection of memorabilia, all sports but obviously hawks is number 1. i dont buy it, get it all signed myself as its too expensive for me to buy. The baby at the moment is 3 x premiership jumpers im working on.
2008 complete, 2013 needs bailey and buddy, 2014 needs Burgoyne.

Also working on an 88/89 frame with the cards they brought out a while ago. all the players cards have been signed now since it took this pic, just need to organise the framing and layout.

hawks1.jpg hawks2.JPG

I have number 51 of 150 for Buds Dual Coleman Medals with replica medals, a couple of signed guernseys. A signed hat i gave to my cousin. The knight weg from last year signed by knights and says go hawks :) and the 91 and 08 one framed. Ive got a whole stack of the 13 and 14 premiership ones left unsigned and unframed, ill get around to putting them on ebay one day.

G'DAY EVERYONE, THE JUMPER POSTED ABOVE IS STILL FOR SALE. ALL GOING TO A GOOD CAUSE. GET IN EARLY. IF HAWKS WIN, THE PRICE WILL INCREASE BY $300-$400. GOOD LUCK THIS WEEKEND! MAKE HISTORY!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

got a big chunk of the team banner from the 96 merger game v dees not worth anything to any one but at the time 15 year old me thought it might be the last

I have a few things, mainly merchandise signed at my kids footy clinics.
1 black and white photo of Bunga and Derm holding '89 premiership signed and wishing me a happy 21st.
1 Buddy signed jumper with certificate of authenticity.
1 Luke Hodge signed Sherrin courtesy of HFC raffle.
1 kids sized guernsey with Shane's "that's what I'm talking about" catchphrase on the back.
1 kids sized guernsey with Michael Tucks signature, young bloke cracked the shits when I got an old bloke to sign his jumper.
1 guernsey signed by Rough, Cyril, Gunna, Langford, Big Boy, Jedda and Suckling.

five signed jumpers from Hawk Talk tv show with Lehmo and Declan. They'd ask a question and the wittiest funny answer won that week's signed shirt. I won 4 times in a row, missed brian lake's to a very good answer then won the following week.

Had several footies signed by Matthews, but my brother and I kicked them around in the park. Had several other magazines and records but lost everything except the jumpers in cyclone Yasi.

First Hawks 1st 18 appearance in finals...1957....the previous year (56') the reserves played finals and were the only HFC team of any grade to do so since our admission into the VFL in 1925.
We waited a very bloody long time to start our run, but have given it a fair shake since.

1957HawksSeasonTicket_zps5c3bbe6a.jpg

1957HawksSeasonTicketInside_zpse8b713c5.jpg

I've got a 1978 one of those sitting in my drawer for no particular reason. The grandfather went to 8 games apparently

I've got a 1978 one of those sitting in my drawer for no particular reason. The grandfather went to 8 games apparently

This one? I love it!!!!

1978HawksSeasonTicket_zps664a2c16.jpg

I chose the Hawks as my team in 76', too many bloody Carlton and St Kilda supporters at my school (I was at a private Jewish school), and I was just sick of following the masses. I actually started life as a Blues supporter, but hated them from the day I picked the mighty Hawks...... Well, I did forever have a soft spot for Jezza, and that 79' Carlton team I could at least admire, but the rest.....sheesh. :confused:

This one? I love it!!!!

1978HawksSeasonTicket_zps664a2c16.jpg

I chose the Hawks as my team in 76', too many bloody Carlton and St Kilda supporters at my school (I was at a private Jewish school), and I was just sick of following the masses. I actually started life as a Blues supporter, but hated them from the day I picked the mighty Hawks...... Well, I did forever have a soft spot for Jezza, and that 79' Carlton team I could at least admire, but the rest.....sheesh. :confused:

Yes, that one

First Hawks 1st 18 appearance in finals...1957....the previous year (56') the reserves played finals and were the only HFC team of any grade to do so since our admission into the VFL in 1925.
We waited a very bloody long time to start our run, but have given it a fair shake since.

1957HawksSeasonTicket_zps5c3bbe6a.jpg

1957HawksSeasonTicketInside_zpse8b713c5.jpg

I had many of those, including 1/2 ones that were for juniors. Incidentally, did you live in Hawthorn? Auburn Road, maybe?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back