Modern Day Event what is Vault 7? wikileaks wants you to find out

Remove this Banner Ad

Total Power the other possibility to consider, has Assange obtained any documents about 9/11?

And if so, is he safer not releasing them? Holding them back as a means of life insurance?

Total Power the other possibility to consider, has Assange obtained any documents about 9/11?

And if so, is he safer not releasing them? Holding them back as a means of life insurance?

Considering the stuff he has released so far, which did influence the elections, do you think 9/11 is that big of a deal? after there is a chance that CIA orchestrated the whole thing and no one is ruling that possibility out. Consider the videos they have released and Libya/Iraq/Syria cables and other diplomatic cables, i do not think it would be that hard to obtain cables on 9/11 if that is the evil bait by the evil empire to invade the Middle East? i am sure 9/11 would be mentioned in the cables regularly. If it was an inside job i am sure there would be plenty of preparation gone into it, plenty of messages sent back and forth. Plenty of communications sent in and out for the official review of the incident by the UK based engineering group. Etc etc.

I'd of thought he has more than enough on the C.I.A alone, as a life insurance policy.

Regardless & in spite of T.P's naivete to the contrary.....Most educated people are fully aware of the principal culprits that lie behind the events of 9/11.

You can fool some of the people most of the time....

I'd of thought he has more than enough on the C.I.A alone, as a life insurance policy.

Regardless & in spite of T.P's naivete to the contrary.....Most educated people are fully aware of the principal culprits that lie behind the events of 9/11.

You can fool some of the people most of the time....
Here we go again, you are having a go at me and you are incapable of having a discussion with someone who doesnt agree with you.

So just because i dont agree with you now i am uneducated? anything else you want to call me?

9/11 is not a settled matter at all. You can believe in "undercover" no name journos showing you the truth but i refuse to believe in things without hard facts. Just like i dont believe in MSM, i refuse to believe in undercover journos and specially with the confirmation bias of conspiracy theorists!

You would wonder why wont Assange leak these secret cables? you can continue to believe that he has more than enough on CIA alone but everything is futile without the mother of so called "conspiracies" the 9/11. If its proven 9/11 is an inside job it can turn the american public against the CIA knowing that CIA committed terrorist attack inside america against their own people. Plenty of reasons why Assange should expose 9/11 but then conspiracy theorists like you are looking for a way out explaining as to why he shouldnt, cause in my opinion theres no conspiracy here.

Remember 9/11 holds the key to everything from war on terror to invasion of the middle east. You are suggesting its not important to expose 9/11 cause he has done enough exposing? yes lets not expose the main problem at all :drunk: Just a terrible argument overall. Assange's silence on this matter is deafening and it speaks volumes about conspiracy theorists.

When there is smoke there is fire, but there is nothing to see here

Ugh we've really fallen behind here :(

Here's part 10:

19 May 2017: WikiLeaks published Vault 7 part 10 "Athena". The published user guide, demo, and related documents were created between September 2015 and February 2016. They are all about a malware allegedly developed for the CIA in August 2015. Roughly a mere one month after Microsoft released Windows 10 with their firm statements about how difficult is was to compromise Windows 10. Both the primary "Athena" malware and its secondary malware named "Hera" are resembling in theory to Grasshopper and AfterMidnight malware except some significant differences. One of those differences is that Athena and Hera were developed by the CIA with a New Hampshire private corporation called Siege Technologies. During a Bloomberg 2014 interview the founder of Siege Technologies stated and justified their development of such malware. Athena malware completely hijacks Windows' Remote Access services, while Hera hijacks Windows Dnscache service. Also both Athena and Hera affect all current versions of Windows including, but not limited to, Windows Server 2012 and Windows 10. Another difference are the types of encryption use between the infected computers and the CIA Listening Posts (LP). As for the similarities, they exploit persistent DLL files to create a backdoor to communicate with CIA's LP, steal private data, then send it to CIA servers, or delete private data on the target computer. As well as Command and Control (C2) for CIA operatives to send additional malicious software to further run specific tasks on the attacked computer. All of the above designed to deceive computer security software. Beside the published detailed documents, WikiLeaks has not provided any evidence suggesting the CIA used or not Athena.

Part 11 (Pandemic):

1 June 2017: WikiLeaks published documents from the "Pandemic" project of the CIA, a persistent implant for Microsoft Windows machines that share files (programs) with remote users in a local network. "Pandemic" targets remote users by replacing application code on-the-fly with a trojaned version if the program is retrieved from the infected machine. To obfuscate its activity, the original file on the file server remains unchanged; it is only modified/replaced while in transit from the pandemic file server before being executed on the computer of the remote user. The implant allows the replacement of up to 20 programs with a maximum size of 800 MB for a selected list of remote users (targets).

As the name suggests, a single computer on a local network with shared drives that is infected with the "Pandemic" implant will act like a "Patient Zero" in the spread of a disease. It will infect remote computers if the user executes programs stored on the pandemic file server. Although not explicitly stated in the documents, it seems technically feasible that remote computers that provide file shares themselves become new pandemic file servers on the local network to reach new targets.

Part 12 (Cherry Blossom):

15 June 2017: WikiLeaks publishes documents from the CherryBlossom project of the CIA that was developed and implemented with the help of the US nonprofit Stanford Research Institute (SRI International).

CherryBlossom provides a means of monitoring the Internet activity of and performing software exploits on Targets of interest. In particular, CherryBlossom is focused on compromising wireless networking devices, such as wireless routers and access points (APs), to achieve these goals. Such Wi-Fi devices are commonly used as part of the Internet infrastructure in private homes, public spaces (bars, hotels or airports), small and medium sized companies as well as enterprise offices. Therefore these devices are the ideal spot for "Man-In-The-Middle" attacks, as they can easily monitor, control and manipulate the Internet traffic of connected users. By altering the data stream between the user and Internet services, the infected device can inject malicious content into the stream to exploit vulnerabilities in applications or the operating system on the computer of the targeted user.

The wireless device itself is compromized by implanting a customized CherryBlossom firmware on it; some devices allow upgrading their firmware over a wireless link, so no physical access to the device is necessary for a successful infection. Once the new firmware on the device is flashed, the router or access point will become a "FlyTrap". A FlyTrap will beacon over the Internet to a Command & Control server referred to as the CherryTree. The beaconed information contains device status and security information that the CherryTree logs to a database. In response to this information, the CherryTree sends a Mission with operator-defined tasking. An operator can use CherryWeb, a browser-based user interface to view Flytrap status and security info, plan Missiontasking, view Mission-related data, and perform system administration tasks.

Missions may include tasking on Targets to monitor, actions/exploits to perform on a Target, and instructions on when and how to send the next beacon. Tasks for a Flytrap include (among others) the scan for email addresses, chat usernames, MAC addresses and VoIP numbers in passing network traffic to trigger additional actions, the copying of the full network traffic of a Target, the redirection of a Target’s browser (e.g., to Windex for browser exploitation) or the proxying of a Target’s network connections. FlyTrap can also setup VPN tunnels to a CherryBlossom-owned VPN server to give an operator access to clients on the Flytrap’s WLAN/LAN for further exploitation. When the Flytrap detects a Target, it will send an Alert to the CherryTree and commence any actions/exploits against the Target. The CherryTree logs Alerts to a database, and, potentially distributes Alert information to interested parties (via Catapult).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Assange & Wikileaks continue to expose both the U.S govt admin & the C.IA for the criminal rat-bag bastards that they are....It is the U.S's own citizens whom these 2 organizations fear the most.....Freedom, Democracy & the People are their enemy.

This is the paranoia that is fuelled by 16 years of lie upon lie.

Not sure if any of you guys follow crypto currency but if you do im sure that youll know about Johns recent tactics. not sure if he can be trusted. Having said that im more talking about his recent daily tweets about different crypto coins to buy which is now only going to be once a week or his personal gain, he might well be right about what hes saying here though.

Not sure if any of you guys follow crypto currency but if you do im sure that youll know about Johns recent tactics. not sure if he can be trusted. Having said that im more talking about his recent daily tweets about different crypto coins to buy which is now only going to be once a week or his personal gain, he might well be right about what hes saying here though.

I wouldn't trust the bloke as far as I could throw the tosser....Though as you say, he does know a thing or 2 about cyber-security & incription.

Alot of his criticism of the F.B.I, the C.I.A & the Deep-State are generally well-informed & he is quite the outspoken critic of these entities, when it comes to the abrogation of citizens rights.....This has nothing to do with the defense of U.S secrets, but is rather, a full-court press & attack on U.S citizens privacy & rights..... A direct contradiction & repudiation of the U.S constitution itself.

You would think then 9/11 will come first. Still waiting lol

Prove 9/11 is an inside job and everything will fall like a house of cards.

Assange is not stupid, if he wants to kick CIA's arse, that's the way to go cause everything that followed after 9/11 started with that incident.

Somehow i think we will see nothing from Assange on that.

We will revisit this topic in 12 months and i can assure you we will still be waiting.

Vault 7 keeps releasing everything but 9/11. LOL Come on Assange, what's stopping you m8, don't tell me Putin was also involved that's why you are not releasing it :D

Assange & Wikileaks continue to expose both the U.S govt admin & the C.IA for the criminal rat-bag bastards that they are....It is the U.S's own citizens whom these 2 organizations fear the most.....Freedom, Democracy & the People are their enemy.

This is the paranoia that is fuelled by 16 years of lie upon lie.

160 years you mean

160 years you mean

As the great NAZI vampire hunter TP correctly adduced above....I was referencing 9/11.

But yeah....I can live with 160....We could likely go all the way back to Cromwell if you like.....Or to the Early Church fathers.

The Roman Emperors were pretty snazzy at lying & propaganda too.

As the great NAZI vampire hunter TP correctly adduced above....I was referencing 9/11.

But yeah....I can live with 160....We could likely go all the way back to Cromwell if you like.....Or to the Early Church fathers.

The Roman Emperors were pretty snazzy at lying & propaganda too.

Ask Putin's child to release 9/11 already. Come on, i posted a year ago that we will be waiting and we are still waiting, soon we will be on pension and we will still be waiting :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back