What pissed me off this week ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Morning News Shows, the new trend is, 'BREAKING NEWS'.

The first with more to come. Do-gooders have alot to answer for. You are nothing but a bunch of fckwits.
Released detainee charged with indecent assault.

Repeat, ******* womens cricket, every game televised. Mens cricket back blocks. The joke gets bigger.

The media pile-on when someone stated an opinion that young women are baring too much flesh at the beach and G-string bikinis should be banned. It was an opinion that many simply laughed off. But then the media circus, lead by their head clown, Abbie Chatfield, started calling this guy derogatory names.

Personally, I'm not bothered by the display of flesh at my local beach, but we do live in a multicultural society, and I am sure that there are many people of differing religious backgrounds that would silently agree with the guy's opinion.

The media pile-on when someone stated an opinion that young women are baring too much flesh at the beach and G-string bikinis should be banned. It was an opinion that many simply laughed off. But then the media circus, lead by their head clown, Abbie Chatfield, started calling this guy derogatory names.

Personally, I'm not bothered by the display of flesh at my local beach, but we do live in a multicultural society, and I am sure that there are many people of differing religious backgrounds that would silently agree with the guy's opinion.
*head might want to spend more time not sharing his shitty views with the public if he doesn't want people pointing out how s**t his views are.
He's a real estate agent so most people aren't going to like him to begin with

Reckon Taylor Swift had more air time than the game itself.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We can't watch our world beating mens cricket team play but, god help us if we miss our third rate matildas.
Free to air tv is nothing short of ferrets piss.

He has a point though
Not to me he doesn't
I think more people would watch soccer than cricket these days

I don't watch either but blokes crying about women's sport being on tv s**t me no end

Don't like it don't watch

I don't have a problem with women's sport being on FTA tv but there seems to be more women's sport on FTA tv than men's sport now.

The rights for men's sport are more valuable though so Foxtel/Kayo and other streaming services are poaching the rights to show them.

People will sign up and pay money to streaming services to watch AFL or men's cricket but they won't do that for AFLW or women's cricket,

I don't have a problem with women's sport being on FTA tv but there seems to be more women's sport on FTA tv than men's sport now.

The rights for men's sport are more valuable though so Foxtel/Kayo and other streaming services are poaching the rights to show them.

People will sign up and pay money to streaming services to watch AFL or men's cricket but they won't do that for AFLW or women's cricket,
Thats it basically. If you want to watch you'll pay

Not to me he doesn't
I think more people would watch soccer than cricket these days

I don't watch either but blokes crying about women's sport being on tv s**t me no end

Don't like it don't watch
I just want more sport on fta because I don’t want to have to buy kayo

I just want more sport on fta because I don’t want to have to buy kayo
sport being paywalled sucks for anyone that likes sport

been happening for a long time sadly and I only see it getting worse

sport being paywalled sucks for anyone that likes sport

been happening for a long time sadly and I only see it getting worse
I’ve got 1cent in my Sportsbet account just so I can watch nba live 😂

Remove this Banner Ad

Back