What pissed me off this week ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Sounds funny coming from those who suspend posters at the drop of a hat for any reference to my indigenous brothers.

Sounds funny coming from those who suspend posters at the drop of a hat for any reference to my indigenous brothers.
If you've got a problem with moderation take it up via pm

I think charging Sam for that is a bit much though.
It seems pretty low end. Don't the courts have better things to do?

Fine her, make her apologize, move on.

That's a fair point actually, and I agree with your resolution too.

There has been some celebrating about what she did, I'm sure this article wins a Walkley but it's an interesting narrative they're trying to push. And journalism must be pretty easy now, figure out a narrative, jump on Twitter and look for posts from any idiot that agree with you, copy/paste and voila! Known trolls from AFL forums will post a link!

any reference
Dr Evil Whatever GIF

Treatment of Finlayson , total bullshit.
Caroline Wilson, impossible.
Victoria, the tax state.
I’m not sure how I feel about the finlayson issue. Why did he get 3 weeks, Clarkson a fine and tex 6 weeks for a race comment. Should we just have a flat vilification rule?

Bought a MIDI foot controller a few months ago, long story short I've just found out it isn't compatible with my amp which is why I haven't been able to get it to work. I did tell the guy at Billy Hydes what amp i had and he reckoned it was going to be a ripper!

Anyway rang them and I'm pretty sure they'll take it back and swap to another brand controller which will work and is $200 less! This doesn't piss me off as i'll have $200 to spend on strings, picks and the like.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My sinuses are blocked. Gone through two doses of antibiotics. Nothing. Now I am on steroids. I’ll multiply the week part by 4. Going on a month.
Go buy a nasal rinse bottle and saline sachets. Do this Twice a day for a week and then once daily.
Id also buy some (real) manuka honey. Add a drop or two into the saline solution. Shake and mix thru.

Also use a tongue scraper.

Couldn't get a replacement washing machine up the back steps so I left it out on the back lawn. Worked OK out there for a few washes. Today I hosed the dust off and when it started up it went click and stopped. I don't know how many lessons there are to learn in that - must be a few - but as I'm nearly 70 and I'm too old to learn any lessons.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back