What would you do if you held the reins.

Remove this Banner Ad

the pies leak more goals on the rebound than the titanic did water, watching love you can almost pinpoint the exact moment its gonna happen

I'll remind everyone that Richmond made finals from 3-10 only 3 years ago.

Our fixture opens up, we've got a healthy list. Things look bad now - they may even look worse after Sunday.

But put me on the list of people who hasn't given up on this season yet.

How are some people justifying to trade Sidebottom before Adams.

Both would have similar value. They are both consistent players and get similar disposals. Sidebottom is more of an outside player while Adams is more of an inside player but I don't think that matters too much.

Once is a good kick of the footy and the other is terrible.

Yet we want to keep the one whom foot skills are terrible. Where is the logic in that?

Because we have guys like young guys WHE, Broomhead and Phillips replace Sidebottom possibly Daicos whether Adams we don't younger guys that can play his role. Sidebottom isn't the greatest kick either.

Take a deep breath..
Yes, we're 1-4 but they've been close (frustrating) loses. We could very easily have a better record.
I'd be placing an independent consultant in place to review why there's been a disconnect between the coaching staffs message and the players (Buckley said in his last press conference that they were aware of the reasons why they lost each game). This review would provide the basis of weather a new coach is needed, a total overhaul of assistant coaches is required or a different leadership approach would benefit (amongst other issues)
I believe our current list is quite talented and it's taken time to get players within the age profile they have so don't go for the knee jerk reaction of sacking the coach. Let him coach out the year and make the right decision at the end of the season.
**They do however need a key forward to assist Darcy Moore which should be their number 1 trading/drafting focus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back