Movie What's the last movie you saw? (5)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think being at home is quite different to being in a cinema and yes 3 hours is generally too long imo.

Are exceptions tho , if the movie is particularly awesome and it needs to be that long.

In general 2 hours is an ok running time

I sat through Once Upon A Time In Hollywood in the cinema and it felt like I had stayed their overnight. Was excruciating.

Probably should have just got up and left..

I sat through Once Upon A Time In Hollywood in the cinema and it felt like I had stayed their overnight. Was excruciating.

Probably should have just got up and left..

You should have

Ive walked out on two movies ever- Blues Brothers 2000 and The Other guys (latter i swore never to see another Will Ferrel movie as long as i live)

How does that work ?
The UK one was they were on the dole and tried to survive,do they (US) have jobs at Walmart and still starve ?
They have odds jobs. Dish pig, waitress for bits, strippers, drug dealers. Its a very addictive show aint it. William H. Macy is great as Frank.

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Which one is better the uk or us version?

Reckon it usually comes down to which one you saw first -

I never saw the UK version so when i saw an ei=pisode i was comparing to the US version that i liked - didnt like the UK
Same with the office - loved the US and hadnt seen the UK version - i dont really like the Uk version.

Legend of Kolovrate aka Furious

A very typical format war/action flick definitely inspired by 300 (and I reckon also by Zulu), based on the tale of the fall of Ryazan to the Mongols. The original story is a highly embellished and sensationalised fable based on a real event or two. They decided to follow the creative tack taken by the ancient text and go even a bit more nuts.

Highly entertaining with director and CGI team having an absolute ball here. Lots of stylish fight scenes, tragedies injected with adrenalin and cheeky dialog. Broad brush on the massive army reveals a la Troy etc.

I'm sure it must have been a joy to make, and see in its final glory, for the team behind it. I loved it too.

Almost nothing was believable haha. 6.5/10

Hotel Mumbai. Pretty brutal movie from start to finish. My wife has been to the Taj Hotel since and said the security is intense along with every other hotel in India. Anyway Dev Petal was good as usual I thought, quite enjoy watching movies he’s in.

7/10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back