When they write "The story of the BF Crows Board", what chapters would you like to see in it?

Remove this Banner Ad

The awareness chapter, maybe not actually needed in there as we are just aware of it anyway.

Phil Harper from footy GM to coffee GM

Corgies GIF chapter
Maybe we can release the book in February - take some of the gloss of the Pears summer premiership

“We weren’t that good today the ground was hard our men were tired betts was good handpass to dougie over the top who saw rory’s left foot pass i think pyke is doing ok who do we play next week weather looks fine.” - Craig Crowing’s guide to drawing breath

The Dyertribe switch.

The transcripts!

And some long term trendlines

• Connell to Shirley to Jericho to Kenny to Perrie to Ricky to Mackay - the evolution of the whipping boy.
  • Richardson to Beinke to Gill to Atkinson to McIntyre to Beech - the SANFL promotion scheme
  • Mark Stevens to Welsh to Hentschel to Hentschel to Hentschel to Knights to Porps to Brad Crouch - "we'll be OK once he's fit"
  • Hewitt to Nelson to Burns to Moran to Begley to Tambling to Schell to Lewis Johnston to Menzel - why China stopped taking our recycling

Chapter 13

McCarthyism and the Adelaide board.

Whoever speaks about the white elephant in the room is either a port troll, rucci or even Kane cornes
No-one thinks you're a port troll or Kane Cornes

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I haven't got a catchy title worked out but I'd like at least one chapter on xjamescleanx :p

Also it's killing me but I just can't remember what the Gun Club was. Someone care to refresh my memory?
It was the vocal supporter group commissioned by the club to generate more noise at AAMI Stadium

Going back to the early years...

A chapter on the weekly Roochie letters on the faceless posters of BF... despite gaining most of his Intel here. ;)

Also, the first real Adelaide Board ongoing battle/saga between Crows98 (Alex) & Maccas01 (Marty).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back