Entertainment & Music When u say jump I say how far thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Piss Poor

Cancelled
Aug 27, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
West Coast
For $100 would you eat a little tiny bit of a dogs poo.

I wouldn't but interesting to know of anyone would.

Put a price on a dare.

For $200 would you go to the movies and in the middle start yelling, this movies shit three times then walk out.

For $100 wear this t shirt in any New York or US airport , and yell out "Carn the Bombers" :eek:

1521-1661-large.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

would u do your whole education from prep to year 12 again, with passes through each subject.

Not sure on the price, would have to be more then 12 years of work salary to consider.

would u do it for $700,000

would u do your whole education from prep to year 12 again, with passes through each subject.

Not sure on the price, would have to be more then 12 years of work salary to consider.

i would love to go through high school again knowing what i now know about chicks.

easy one. yes. :D

and now that i have an interest in languages i'd stick in at french. had about 3 years worth and must have gotten no higher than an E in exams. would love to learn it now. :D

easy one. yes. :D

and now that i have an interest in languages i'd stick in at french. had about 3 years worth and must have gotten no higher than an E in exams. would love to learn it now. :D

Actually I change this, depending on your situation it's either your salary or minimum payment of 500,000 over 12 years.

That's about 40,000 a year so think it over. Don't rush into it, 12 years is a long time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back