Meet Up Where are you sitting for the Semi-Final?

Remove this Banner Ad

FFS i hate ticketeck so much. Got awesome seats right on 9pm, then 14 minutes of page loadings and pages not appearing and now i'm back in the far queue. and cant even get in.

and i'm on a university connection which is probably best in australia

FFS i hate ticketeck so much. Got awesome seats right on 9pm, then 14 minutes of page loadings and pages not appearing and now i'm back in the far queue. and cant even get in.

and i'm on a university connection which is probably best in australia
I'm exactly the same. Had great spots, then got booted out when the site crashed. This was after I already submitted payment.

Farrrrk finally got section P2.

absolute bullshit when i had M18 first row of undercover and couldnt pay for them due to the crash

if you go in now for afl members. more level 1 tickets are available probably due to the time out of the everyone who crashed.

i'm now looking at better seats that what i had to buy :(

M22 Row R for me, my mate and my girlfriend.

Ticketek and the AFL should be ashamed of themselves for not anticipating the traffic. I got great seats but I presume plenty of people werent so lucky.

Having the site crash in the first 10 minutes is fair dinkum disgraceful.

+1 for the tickettek hate. Was getting 6 tickets so was always going to be tough but was pleasantly surprised when P21 came through, then the site crashed. 45 mins later and 5 more payment screen crashes I have got Q24 half way up

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shocking experience this morning! Was admittedly trying for 7 tickets but by 9:15am couldn't even get two together.

Thankfully persistence payed off and got all 7 M24 Row A! Go Doggies!

I had M24. It's not letting me get any tickets now which is annoying. At least I save some cash I guess.
if you go in now for afl members. more level 1 tickets are available probably due to the time out of the everyone who crashed.

i'm now looking at better seats that what i had to buy :(
Yeah I got lucky and managed to get the same section as the ones I lost before. Ticketek screwed you and so many people hard, so unfair.

So I'm M24. Was just about to give up, and then a miracle happened.

Yeah I got lucky and managed to get the same section as the ones I lost before. Ticketek screwed you and so many people hard, so unfair.

Just to add, i went down to the box office and pleaded for an exchange/refund based on its ticketek's fault for give me worse seats than are available now. I got nothing but the no refund policy. assholes

MCC, with a reserved seat on the top level. Will see what else is available for walk up when we get there.

Yeah, same here. Will try the walk up too, but we're right at the front of the top level so good seats anyway. Friday cannot come around quick enough!!!

What row Aldo?

Ticketek site seems to be shite.

Trying to grab tickets yesterday morning (both the wife and I trying separately) and we'd get seats fine, but no matter what we tried it kept saying "the method of ticket delivery was invalid", despite trying all three options. Considering ourselves very lucky to have managed to get the seats we did, especially after reading about site crashes in this mornings round!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back