Meet Up Where are you sitting for the Semi-Final?

Remove this Banner Ad

G'day lads. Went to grab some tickets in the AFL members for Friday for the only chance to see a final this year (As a Tiger supporter, I'll take what I can get but your mob are my team for the finals:thumbsu:). Couldn't even get 4 seats together. Couldn't even get 2 lots of 2 seats together despite trying every combination including sitting at the front or the very back of level 4. Ended up with 2 tickets and 1 ticket nowhere near each other. This is how we get treated for being loyal fans (20 year club member, 15 year AFL member). If you guys win this week, then you will be locked out next week as well playing at a ground holding 25,000 people despite the AFL forcing the Swans to play away from the SCG because of capacity issues. The AFL can GAGF.

If your mob don't beat GWS in the next few years, I don't reckon anyone will. I wish you the best of luck.

I reckon I'll stick to the VFL next year. No ticketing issues. $5 cans of beer. :)

Would be handy if you could at least select the bay you wanted to be allocated in. Would probably reduce overall traffic on the server, as you would not have people like me who cancelled their tickets 8 times trying to get somewhere near where I wanted.
You could do that last year. Not sure why you can't this year. I went back out about 4 times because I didn't want level 1 then had to completely cancel because I had about $800 worth of tickets in checkout I couldn't get rid of. So frustrating. Not sure I can cope with GF.

G'day lads. Went to grab some tickets in the AFL members for Friday for the only chance to see a final this year (As a Tiger supporter, I'll take what I can get but your mob are my team for the finals:thumbsu:). Couldn't even get 4 seats together. Couldn't even get 2 lots of 2 seats together despite trying every combination including sitting at the front or the very back of level 4. Ended up with 2 tickets and 1 ticket nowhere near each other. This is how we get treated for being loyal fans (20 year club member, 15 year AFL member). If you guys win this week, then you will be locked out next week as well playing at a ground holding 25,000 people despite the AFL forcing the Swans to play away from the SCG because of capacity issues. The AFL can GAGF.

If your mob don't beat GWS in the next few years, I don't reckon anyone will. I wish you the best of luck.

I reckon I'll stick to the VFL next year. No ticketing issues. $5 cans of beer. :)
Thanks for all the support mate, love your work!

For Telstra customers I noticed that they have $28 Telstra Thanks tickets on sale. Obviously not the greatest seats, but you can't complain at that price.

I'm up in the top deck of the Great Southern. Had my lower level seats lined up twice but when i went to 'pay now' the site stopped responding. Bloody Ticketek!

Igloo, myself an a few others are sitting M28 row kk
Hi I know this is weird but I got some tickets in the ballot 25yr member of cats for grand final and my 8yr old aNd a 7yr old who are cats obsessed are coming and I’m sitting m28 row ee which from a search I did you say m28 row Kk in 2017 grand final. Do you have a photo of the seats and is the view ok for my kids? Railing isn’t in the way? Also Im close to the edge seats 3,4,5 concrete wall does that seat sit hard against the concrete or does it have a wall way down there? Any thing you can share would be great sorry to hassle you?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Igloo, myself an a few others are sitting M28 row kk
Hi I know this is weird but I got some tickets in the ballot 25yr member of cats for grand final and my 8yr old and 7yr old who are cats obsessed are coming and I’m sitting m28 row ee which from a search I did you say m28 row Kk in 2017 grand final. Do you have a photo of the seats and is the view ok for my kids? Railing isn’t in the way? Also Im close to the edge seats 3,4,5 concrete wall does that seat sit hard against the concrete or does it have a wall way down there? Any thing you can share would be great sorry to hassle you?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back