Prediction Where will our Goals come from in 2023?

Remove this Banner Ad

You can win a flag without a forward kicking at least 40 goals a year, but it virtually never happens. Maybe the Bulldogs in 2016 never had a 40-50 goal forward but I can't think of any others in recent memory.? History says you need one
Collingwood in 2010 was a weird one. Finished top of the ladder, no issues there.

they scored 2349 points in attack in 22 regular season games. Thats an average of 106 points a game.

Travis Cloke was their leading Goal kicker. that want the shock. the shock was how many goals he kicked in 2010. it was 38 goals and 40 behinds.

I remember Brisbanes 2001 side. Alistair Lynch was their leading goal kicker with 78 goals and like 28 behinds. thats around 3 and a half goals a game.

Last season, these blokes led our goal kicking

Lobb: 36 goals
Schulz: 30
Fredrick: 28
Walters: 25
Taberner: 23

We all know if Taberner plays at leas 20 games, he will kick 35-40 goals.

Schulz, Frederick and Walters can kick 30 each.

Corbett and Traecy who are both 190-194 cm each can kick 20-25 goals from 15-20 games.

As I said, dockers averaged 79 points a game last season or 11 goals and 13 behinds yet we got 5th.

I can See freo average 12 goals a game: 4 goals a game comes from 3 talls, Another 4 comes from 3 smals and another 4 comes from the midfield.

what she said yes GIF by TipsyElves.com
lol, literally no one comes to me for sage-like advice. Made me chuckle though, cheers :tearsofjoy:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back