Opinion Which club do you hate the most?

Which club do you hate the most?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Except all the Richmond and Essendon supporters forgot to vote?
Face it mate, no one cares either way about North.

Who are you trying to convince? lol
It's not exactly a secret that the Tiges have a bit of a one-way rivalry with North

You are right, AFL subsidisation is a joke. Like how North has received an average 3 million a year extra in club distributions than the swans each year for the last decade. Sorry, I forgot why you were saying you hate the swans? Ah handouts, that's right.

You are a marketing gimmick, nothing more.

Right now I am finding Geelong an unlikable team, for the simple face they seem to have a higher ratio of mercenaries than other clubs... off the top of my head in their best 22

- Danger
- Cameron
- Higgins
- Dalhouse
- Rohan
- Smith
- Tuohy
- Kolodjash
- Menegola
- Stanley
- Henderson

That is half their named side every week

It's probably more resentment / envy to be honest - very good at attracting talent

So you voted for North yourself??? Typical desperation to be relevant.

Essendon's never made me want to put my foot through my TV, but North have

Right now I am finding Geelong an unlikable team, for the simple face they seem to have a higher ratio of mercenaries than other clubs... off the top of my head in their best 22

- Danger
- Cameron
- Higgins
- Dalhouse
- Rohan
- Smith
- Tuohy
- Kolodjash
- Menegola
- Stanley
- Henderson

That is half their named side every week

It's probably more resentment / envy to be honest - very good at attracting talent

Think you need to learn what the word mercenary means.

Kolodjashnij was drafted by Geelong and played his entire career with us.

Menegola was delisted from two other clubs before playing a senior game and has only played seniors for Geelong.

Stanley, Rohan and Tuohy were essentially pushed out of their previous clubs.

Dangerfield and Henderson came to Geelong on less $$ than they were offered to stay at their previous clubs.

I don’t hate clubs but some fans can drive you completely nuts these probably 2 ATM that do my head in right now

Melbourne; they’re fans are seriously over blowing their pipes this season I think it’s great that Melbourne are finally playing to they’re potential but the Melbourne supporters are talking like the have already won the GF

Essendon: they haven’t beaten any of the top teams but they’re fans are talking them up like they are one of the heavyweights this season

West Coast.
Not so much their team, just 90% of their uneducated arrogant supporters.

This is what needs to clarify

I haven’t minded watching Richmond the past five years. The supporters on the other hand are as poorly behaved as they come.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is what needs to clarify

I haven’t minded watching Richmond the past five years. The supporters on the other hand are as poorly behaved as they come.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We're not poorly behaved at all.
Far from it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hopeless for 15 years. Still miles off achieving anything significant.

And yet still most hated according to this poll. Fantastic. :) Must be doing something right then..

Hopefully that 19.8% becomes closer to 50% when/if we ever become anything meaningful, on-field, again.

Probably because not so long ago Essendon made the AFL almost unwatchable for 2 years. I just stopped watching AFL analysis shows entirely during the ASADA scandal.

Hawthorn - They get a free ride from the media, AFL House and yes, the umpires...
LOL!!! OMG!!!

you-cannot-be-serious-1.jpg

Your comment belongs in the "Essendon fans say the darndest things" thread over on Bay 13

Rioli, Roughead and Crawford are the only remotely likeable players I can remember.
How can you not love Sam Mitchell?

He was such a fiercely competitive player...

jabjab-gif.147377

And so highly decorated!!!

qjdHPPa.png

I find it funny that people call richmond supporters badly behaved. Literally every post you see from games involving richmond is opposition supporters trashing the tiges as being the AFLs pet, revelling when they get injuries, saying that they only won because of umpires or that they were gifted the flags because of a favourable draw.

My perspective and similar to other tiger fans i know is that we were literally sh*thouse for 30+ years so, there is no point beating on other teams fans as fortunes can turn quickly.

Obviously you see exceptions to this (which is the case with most team's fans), but usually perceived arrogance from fans is actually just ironic commentary. Like we know we have improved now so pretend we are some impassable force (maybe people find sarcasm difficult to pick up in BF).

Last edited:
Back