Which guernsey - new 2017 clash Guernsey post #152

Which guernsey do you prefer?

Votes: 13 16.5%

Votes: 66 83.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Leave it. It will be unrecognizable as ours soon enough without input from anyone here. When clubs are beholden to sponsors instead of the other way round, bad things happen.

Could even make the white bit grey instead. That way it would blend in with some of our current merch.
Would look more like this...
cfc jumper grey.JPG

Leave it. It will be unrecognizable as ours soon enough without input from anyone here. When clubs are beholden to sponsors instead of the other way round, bad things happen.
I think it's more to do with the AFL pushing clubs to have a clash top. Also adds extra revenue.

I do agree about preferring to leave it, but if we absolutely HAVE to have a clash jumper, I quite like the look of the grey.

Last edited:

The current monogram won't work well with designs such as sashes and stripes. Just doesn't fit well with anything. Maybe something like Brisbane's jumper with the top part being navy and the rest white.
I've updated my rough mock-up with the traditional logo.
I actually quite like it and it would be my choice for a clash jumper if we have to have one.

On the topic of clash jumpers i reckon a white background with the curved cfc with the wreath and everything like that on the front.

It would be so classy!

We ARE the Navy Blues, yes.
However, welcome to 2017 where we have enough money to completely solve the problem of jumper clashes by creating guernseys that have another of our main colours as the base.

White is also our main colour. It's in our logo, it's in all our merchandise. Why do our fans talk about it like we're wearing lime green?

We ARE the Navy Blues, yes.
However, welcome to 2017 where we have enough money to completely solve the problem of jumper clashes by creating guernseys that have another of our main colours as the base.

White is also our main colour. It's in our logo, it's in all our merchandise. Why do our fans talk about it like we're wearing lime green?
Nnnnnup...........

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i don't understand this overprotectiveness of the guernseys tbh, it's not as if the clash jumpers are unrecognizable as Carlton jumpers. soccer teams have 3 kits, NBA teams seem to have 3 or 4 during a season. I don't see why the jumper is so sacred that we s**t our pants when we need a white version of it.

i don't understand this overprotectiveness of the guernseys tbh, it's not as if the clash jumpers are unrecognizable as Carlton jumpers. soccer teams have 3 kits, NBA teams seem to have 3 or 4 during a season. I don't see why the jumper is so sacred that we s**t our pants when we need a white version of it.
Yes, this.

Our problem is we haven't really had a good clash guernsey.

Back