Mystery Which Mystery Would You Most Like to See Solved?

Remove this Banner Ad

1. ROSWELL. What the **** was it. Dunno if it was aliens or whatever but would be good to find out.
2. THE ZODIAC KILLER. I WANNA KNOW THE ANSWER TO THE PUZZLE.
3. JACK THE RIPPER.
4. MR CRUEL
5. ANOTHER ONE I FORGOT. THAT's A BIG MYSTERY TOO.

Last edited:

How Hugh Jackman ever ended up with his missus with a face like a smashed crab when he could have had anyone. Now apparently Mick Jagger wanted in

Truly the greatest unsolved mystery of our time

How Hugh Jackman ever ended up with his missus with a face like a smashed crab when he could have had anyone. Now apparently Mick Jagger wanted in

She must be ok with the beard life.

She scrubbed up alright back in her hey-day....She's 13 years his senior & is now 64 going on 65; So yeah, she's no spring-chicken.

Some blokes just prefer older, more experienced & sensible women….Hugh's clearly one of them.

- Brandon Lawson

Was he:

The one in the car with a strange phone call?
The dude who disappeared after going to an upstairs nightclub?
The dude who drove to a Nevada suburb and seemingly left his car there?

I've heard the name but don't remember where.

Was he:

The one in the car with a strange phone call?
The dude who disappeared after going to an upstairs nightclub?
The dude who drove to a Nevada suburb and seemingly left his car there?

I've heard the name but don't remember where.

I'll have to look it up again but from memory Brandon made a few phone calls to people after he left his house because of an argument with his wife. He called his brother (I think) saying he had run out of petrol in some remote town. Then he called 911 saying he was bleeding and needed the police. His brother + police rocked up and saw his car but couldn't find Brandon. Brandon then phones his brother and says something like "I can see you". And I believe that's the last anyone heard from him. That's a rough idea of what happened but i do remember being very intrigued by it.

I'll have to look it up again but from memory Brandon made a few phone calls to people after he left his house because of an argument with his wife. He called his brother (I think) saying he had run out of petrol in some remote town. Then he called 911 saying he was bleeding and needed the police. His brother + police rocked up and saw his car but couldn't find Brandon. Brandon then phones his brother and says something like "I can see you". And I believe that's the last anyone heard from him. That's a rough idea of what happened but i do remember being very intrigued by it.

Yeah that sort sounds familiar so, in essence, a 'strange phone call.'

The Cicada 3301 mystery has me intrigued. I want to know who they are and the answers to the Liber Primus.

2012 & 2013 editions took only a few months to be solved, yet the 2014 has yet to be solved... at least publicly.

The DB Cooper mystery is also one i have wanted to know.

EDIT: And what was behind the heavily secure site mortis.com. A site that no hacker could get into. Had hundreds of terabites of files inside it, yet no hacker could get past the first page, a login page.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

images

In terms of grand mysteries of the universe

1. Why does the universe exist rather than nothing
2. What quantum mechanics means.
3. What is consciousness, what entities experience/possess it, would that include an AI of some sort.
4. God/Afterlife existence.

In terms of human mysteries
1. How the pyramids were made.
2. JFK assassination (fly on the wall view)
3. Beaumont Children.

I'll think of some more.

Last edited:
In terms of grand mysteries of the universe

1. Why does the universe exist rather than nothing
2. What quantum mechanics means.
3. What is consciousness, what entities experience/possess it, would that include an AI of some sort.
4. God/Afterlife existence.

In terms of human mysteries
1. How the pyramids were made.
2. JFK assassination (fly on the wall view)
3. Beaumont Children.

I'll think of some more.

As so many organizations are built on this belief, I wonder how many decades/centuries after scientific proof would it take for majority to accept it

(As I post this, I am informed the earth isnt a sphere OR flat, but a rather yummy doughnut)

she looked ok back in the day when she was younger

1604888816272.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back