• J. Riewoldt

Votes: 40 22.3%
  • C.Scott

Votes: 55 30.7%
  • Hardwick

Votes: 52 29.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

In the interests of keeping your back and forth shite fights out of match threads so normal people can talk.

Keep it clean and above the shorts
Off topic rubbish clogging up match threads will be moved here, knock yourselves out.

homero-pelea-simpsons.gif

Last edited:

We haven't become mentally unhinged and depressed though. I value mental health. I don't envy what you guys are going through watching Richmond every week.
Poor form bringing up mental health as a jab after what just happened to Cam. Says exactly the sort of person you are.

Nonetheless I'm always here for a normal conversation if it's wearing you out to be so negative, cynical and deranged all of the time. And it has gotten worse with Richmond's decline.
Except the first thing you do is bag me in the new thread I made. You aren’t normal.

Yeah, idk how you do it tbh. But whatever makes you happy. I look forward to your next bagging session tomorrow.
Like I said - have a great day. Words shouldn't sting that much, especially friendly ones. We're meant to be able to have a laugh on here and it sucks seeing you tear up over stuff that's so trivial.

Like I said - have a great day. Words shouldn't sting that much, especially friendly ones. We're meant to be able to have a laugh on here and it sucks seeing you tear up over stuff that's so trivial.
You aren’t friendly at all. And your current nice guy routine is as fake as Kim K’s ass

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep would have been so much more valuable if he didn't produce his best when Premierships were on the line.

Fmd, is Geelong an idiot factory or something? :tearsofjoy:
My cuz has been down there for work. He said it’s like another planet and everybody has a chip on their shoulder because it’s so isolated. So you actually aren’t far off 🤣

Exactly, he was elite when he thought Richmond were flag contenders and just a good solid player otherwise.
Could’ve gone and played for junk B&Fs like old mate. But he actually gave a s**t about his club.

Geelong players generally play for themselves:

- Selwood, became a premiership captain the f’ed off immediately

- GAJ left for money and individual awards

- Hawkins is just playing for game 350, bloke can’t move

- GAS was playing just to pay for his lines whilst at the same time regretting his decision to leave the Hawks.

- Jemermy Cameron only moved cause he likes cows

It’s “The Geelong way” 🤣

Back