• J. Riewoldt

Votes: 43 22.5%
  • C.Scott

Votes: 57 29.8%
  • Hardwick

Votes: 56 29.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

In the interests of keeping your back and forth shite fights out of match threads so normal people can talk.

Keep it clean and above the shorts
Off topic rubbish clogging up match threads will be moved here, knock yourselves out.

homero-pelea-simpsons.gif

Last edited:
We have nothing to lose. You just make sure Dusty doesn’t demolish you again last last year.
Ehh we had alot of guys out last year. The fact we were in it for 3 and a half quarters said more about Tigers than Cats in 2023
If Cats don’t beat Tigers by 40+ next week I’d say the same thing for Geelong

Rather startling set of statistics, don't you think?

Tigers have won 1 single free kick count in 2024. By 1 single free kick.

And what was the outcome of that match? Defeated otherwise undefeated top team Sydney Swans Football Club. So it is probably fair to say with fair umpiring Richmond would be undefeated.
Richmond don't get many AA selections either. What do you think about that?

Could you please elaborate and run through the biggest instances of corruption surrounding AA selections for that team.

Put it this way Meow, Mitch Duncan has put this in the hands of his legal team. He was promised AA selection by merely playing for Geelong, almost 300 games later, and having seen spuds like Cam Guthrie, and Mark Blicavs wtf their way into the AA team, Mr Duncan is fuming apparently.

But why are you so desperate to divert the conversation away from Richmond's injury and free kick travails, which actually matter for the w/l column?

Put it this way Meow, Mitch Duncan has put this in the hands of his legal team. He was promised AA selection by merely playing for Geelong, almost 300 games later, and having seen spuds like Cam Guthrie, and Mark Blicavs wtf their way into the AA team, Mr Duncan is fuming apparently.

But why are you so desperate to divert the conversation away from Richmond's injury and free kick travails, which actually matter for the w/l column?
Thank you for your courteous reply.

Thank you for your courteous reply.

But now that you mention it....

Richmond individual player Premierships on the list = 36
Richmond
AA selections on list = 7

Richmond list has 1 x AA selection per over 5 individual player premierships on the list

Geelong
individual player Premierships on their list = 24
Geelong
AA selections on list = 24

And there we have it, Geelong has the astonishing factor of 1 AA selection per individual player premiership on the list. More than 5 x the Richmond FC factor.

I wonder how that could happen meow? :think:

Richmond

Richmond list has 1 x AA selection per over 5 individual player premierships on the list

Geelong
Geelong

And there we have it, Geelong has the astonishing factor of 1 AA selection per individual player premiership on the list. More than 5 x the Richmond FC factor.

And they wonder why we don’t care about AAs when 2 dynasty teams smashed them with less. Dusty and Hodge are laughing with their norm smiths 🤌

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just realised Tigers gracing Cat Shit Paddock with a visit this week. Worst cricket ground on the planet, footy says hold my b double. :poo:

It's like privileged people being taken on a tour of the projects to let them know how lucky they are. Imagine our boys will have a new found appreciation when they get back to world sport headquarters at the Swinburne. Will only make them better individuals for seeing how the other 3% live. Well, survive. :)

Just realised Tigers gracing Cat Shit Paddock with a visit this week. Worst cricket ground on the planet, footy says hold my b double. :poo:

It's like privileged people being taken on a tour of the projects to let them know how lucky they are. Imagine our boys will have a new found appreciation when they get back to world sport headquarters at the Swinburne. Will only make them better individuals for seeing how the other 3% live. Well, survive. :)
How are the brick sponsorships at Punt Road Oval going these days?

Richmond

Geelong
Geelong

I appreciate your input and thought that was a sensational post.

Which Richmond kids are we looking out for tomorrow night? It's time for both sides to get excited for the future.

Bruhn was better last week for Geelong but we're still looking for him to continue his improvement. Holmes is in ripping form. Dempsey could do with bouncing back a bit after a poor game, likewise Mullin.

Ask STPer for a photo of the away teams locker room. I thought it was the one they filmed the Saw movies in 🤣

I believe the post game press conference for the opposition coach is still in a barn/tent. Pretty awful treatment tbh. That’s Geelong hospitality for you.

Just a reminder to the non-Richmond folk Lethal declared Dusty as better player than himself, best mid/fwd ever and the only person he isn’t insulted by when being compared to.

Like Lethal I agree players like GAS/GAJ/Buddy with such a poor GF record shouldn’t be discussed in the same breath as D Martin. It’s insulting.

IMG_1084.JPG

Just a reminder to the non-Richmond folk Lethal declared Dusty as better player than himself, best mid/fwd ever and the only person he isn’t insulted by when being compared to.

Like Lethal I agree players like GAS/GAJ/Buddy with such a poor GF record shouldn’t be discussed in the same breath as D Martin. It’s insulting.

View attachment 2006293
Lethal got the job done in his 30s and has 9 of the top 10 combined seasons between the two of them. Besides that though, yeah. Matthews clone. ;)

Back