FTA-TV Which TV shows are you watching now.

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm watching Hannibal, again, I think it's been around 4/5 years since I last watched it. It's one of the greatest shows I have ever seen, but not one I can binge watch over a weekend because it was such a powerful, intense show, but there are so many images have remained with me such as the human totem pole and the mushroom farm that it is impossible to forget.

I'm watching Hannibal, again, I think it's been around 4/5 years since I last watched it. It's one of the greatest shows I have ever seen, but not one I can binge watch over a weekend because it was such a powerful, intense show, but there are so many images have remained with me such as the human totem pole and the mushroom farm that it is impossible to forget.
Good reminder I need to re-watch this.

Currently watching and enjoying Slasher (Ripper) season 1 streaming on AMC (which you can subscribe to via Amazon Prime Video)

A much watch for fans of Horror. This is pretty much an anthology series like American Horror Story, except with a less celebrated cast and is actually rather more grizzly and horrific :)

You have to have a pretty strong stomach to watch this one:)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah it improved out of sight when Eddie was toned down after about 3 episodes. Glad i stuck with it.
Ep 3 was about the point I decided Kath was the worst character in the show. Was happy when Nadia finally snapped in the final episode and said something

Ended up enjoying the show even with the unlikeable characters and found the various twists pretty interesting

Jack Ryan on prime video.
Re-watching due to new season out. Acting is good across the board, John Krasinski is perfect for the role imo. Storylines are solid, decent budget has been spent. If you are into action, espionage, CIA, middle eastern conflict type of shows it's for you.
Only at S1 so I could wait til I finish S4 but I'm going to say 8.5/10

Started giving Ted Lasso a run, it's good, but so far, halfway through season one, I am not finding it as good or worthy as all the praise it receives. Is there a point where it gets better, or is this it? I won't stop watching, I am enjoying it, but do I need to adjust my expectations?

I know it won Emmys that Cobra was also nominated for, and for reference, I have Cobra Kai way above this.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back