FTA-TV Which TV shows are you watching now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Just a quick question but my Prime account has Error 4601 or Service Area Restriction

Which is odd as I could randomly watch some episodes of shows but not the next one

It seems to have occurred within a day or so of
Cancelling a Shudder trial
Getting ad-block on laptop - which I cant see but its whats changed

I dont have a VPN but its accusing me of having one and getting in touch with Prime is like a circus act to get to

Any ideas?

Just a quick question but my Prime account has Error 4601 or Service Area Restriction

Which is odd as I could randomly watch some episodes of shows but not the next one

It seems to have occurred within a day or so of
Cancelling a Shudder trial
Getting ad-block on laptop - which I cant see but its whats changed

I dont have a VPN but its accusing me of having one and getting in touch with Prime is like a circus act to get to

Any ideas?
Are you trying to watch things that aren't released in Aus yet?

I'll keep my marathons of Get Smart and I dream of Jeannie to myself then :p
I still watch Get Smart. It's brilliant and has aged incredibly well considering how old it is.

but Cheers and Frasier are much more revered than Get Smart or I Dream of Jeannie, albeit successful in their own right.
Yes and no. Jeannie was a successful show of it's time, but Get Smart is a genuine classic with a brilliant cast and superb writing.

Clarkson's Farm Season 1. I binged the whole season in one night last night after work. I can't remember the last time I did that.

It's fantastic. Absolute gem of a show.

Still watching this. It hits all the right notes for me. It isn't overproduced. It feels authentic (like Clarkson is literally doing this shit on his own, with only the help of a few) and is genuinely hilarious at points. Best show I've watched in a long time and it's making me want to check out Top Gear and Grand Tour, though I'm not a massive fan of cars.

Just knocked off .

"Clarkson farm" S3 ....happy and sad moments...then happy again.
"After the flood" easy watch UK crime drama ...didn't love the ending ...might be an season 2.
Baby raindeer strange AF .

Watching .
Blue lights irsh crime drama.
No offence pommy crime drama.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still watching this. It hits all the right notes for me. It isn't overproduced. It feels authentic (like Clarkson is literally doing this s**t on his own, with only the help of a few) and is genuinely hilarious at points. Best show I've watched in a long time and it's making me want to check out Top Gear and Grand Tour, though I'm not a massive fan of cars.

Can absolutely recommend TG and TGT even if you're not in to cars, especially the challenge/special episodes. Honestly, it's the humour and chemistry between the hosts that is at the critical heart of this show. The cars are complimentary.

Just knocked off .

"Clarkson farm" S3 ....happy and sad moments...then happy again.
"After the flood" easy watch UK crime drama ...didn't love the ending ...might be an season 2.
Baby raindeer strange AF .

Watching .
Just finished episode 4 of Baby Reindeer and think it has a few powerful messages

Sent from my iPhone

Just finished After The Party, a great NZ mystery/drama over 6 episodes. I'd recommend it to anyone, great show.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back