Dirtywhirl

Premiership Player
Nov 11, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Liverpool, Charlotte Hornets
Not many would have predicted the output those two put in last season, but premium mids who can bump their average up 15-20 points are incredibly valuable. Who are some candidates to do the same this season?

A lot of people are talking up Vince and he could well do it .
I think Sam Mitchell is in for a good year, as is Jordan Lewis.
If Deledio can maintain what he was doing in the back end of last season he could break out this year, if only he was a forward too.
Cooney is a good bet, maybe it is Griffen's time (though I have thought the same thing the last two years with no return)

My pick is Jobe Watson, I think he will have a huge year

To make 3 picks on nothing other than guess work I think any of Gibbs, Pendles or Selwood could. Deledio is definately another.

I haven't read the thread - just the heading - but wasn't it Milne and Montagna?
Probably Lovett/Stokes, but if you want to go for a younger pair with more upside maybe Troy Taylor and Hurley

(Log in to remove this ad.)

marc murphy, already an elite player but could really turn it on this year
and travis boak, top 10 pick a few years ago and is ready to become a great player

Also watch out for Masten

Agree with this, Masten will have a huge year this year and at 345k is a MUST for any midfield.

Bernie Vince is a great player but he wont be going under the radar as much as last year and will get a strong tag you would think most games and i want to see how he handles this before shelling out massive cash to get him. He has talent though but is a wait and see for mine.

Does anyone rate Kane Cores this year starting at 480k after an off year this year has proven scoring power and can be top 5 midfielders as he has shown

Could very well be the next Paul Chapman. Unfortunately it looks like the injuries come with the title.

If he stays fit this year, he looks a very good buy. It's a big if though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back