Game Day 2023 Round 17 Discussion - Better late than never?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 7, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Manchester United, All Blacks

THURSDAY, JULY 6​

Richmond v Sydney at the MCG, 7.20pm AEST

RICHMOND

In:
D.Prestia, J.Bauer, D.Martin, S.Banks, M.Rioli
Out: N.Cumberland (omitted), S.Ryan (omitted), J.Clarke (omitted), J.Ross (omitted), J.Short (hamstring), H.Ralphsmith (sub)

R16 sub: Hugo Ralphsmith

SYDNEY

In:
L.Franklin, T.McCartin
Out: J.Amartey (managed), A.Francis (omitted), R.Clarke (sub)

R16 sub: Ryan Clarke

What a week in footy ......we have Piggy arguing convincingly his sports science superiority over a poor MELB Club servant
For us that have held .....and held ......and held ....and held Piggy, it was all too much

The news of Dunkley also out ....and possibly replicating Piggy's performance, has to see one of the two traded out ?

Piggy for me has lost too much match conditioning .....so even when he comes back, how many weeks will it take to get back to peak Piggy .......prime bacon !

AND then a scandal ......as only the AFL can do ....and don't we all luv a scandal
But I mean.....who brings a Camera into a locker room .....and where do they put it ?
Or was Roaming Brian doing a photo gallery as a side project for his memoirs ?

0f24a7917729efc74251f76d711bc18b7318f78e.gif

Back to the footy .....and tonight's game throws up a lot of (VC) options .......is it Gulden, or Taranto .....I've put the chips on Taranto
For many of us, we also get to see our new recruit Callum Mills .....76% CBA's last week .....6 games left in the season, can he last the season & not get injured ?

However, there's another (VC) option on Friday night footy ......the champion Naicos ......tough matchup against the Bullies, but underestimate him at your Peril .....it seems the recent Bye has freshened our young SC staple up, 139 and 142 in consecutive weeks ?

I think many would have thought Darcy Cameron may have had a tough gig against man mountain Witts ......things don't get any better this week, taking on Tim English
Bont will be a popular (C) .....there's a smorgasbord of popular SC players in the COLL / WB game .....Macrae, Titch, Libba, Naicos of course, and Dale ......should be a ripping game

There are some Coaches that will be tempted though to (VC) or (C) Lachie Neale against the WCE at the Gabba ......will Neale though have his foot to the peddle against a WCE outfit, renowned as poor travellers .....but this is a bloody long road trip !
What may sway Coaches is the absence of Dunkley .....which also could be good for Luggage

Has Luggage finally hit form ?

The ESS v CROWS game will see popular (C) options, Laird, Dawson, and even Merrett .....unless Merrett is tagged by Keays

It promises to be yet another great round of Fantasy Football ......

Al Bundy-lets-rock.gif

Richards back ahead of schedule for Bulldogs, looks Daniel to pick up extra mid minutes.

Hopefully Marcae and Dale’s scoring isn’t impacted to much.

Game day already - love it!

I've been quite lucky with early VCs, so Gulden is very very tempting for tonight's game.
He's in great form.

But, let's see what sort of carnage comes from team selections first

Carnage - what carnage - bring it on :devil:

Game day already - love it!

I've been quite lucky with early VCs, so Gulden is very very tempting for tonight's game.
He's in great form.

But, let's see what sort of carnage comes from team selections first

Carnage - what carnage - bring it on :devil:
You seem to want carnage every week. I have a feeling this week the SC gods will oblige. Im quite worried.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You seem to want carnage every week. I have a feeling this week the SC gods will oblige. Im quite worried.
LOL - just a little bit of light humour to spice up the game and serves as an equalizer for my shitty team :p

Love me some Thursday night footy, although I’ll be getting some of field action so won’t be present for the celebrations and melts :shoutyoldman:

Go well Taranto, Gulden and everyone’s favourite 400k player Mr Mills

God speed gentleman, that’s what I’ll be saying after it’s said and done no doubt 😅

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back