Opinion Who do you want to win the 2018 Premiership?

Remove this Banner Ad

Jase Cutler

All Australian
Apr 30, 2016
AFL Club
Sydney
As above, simple question.

I'm rooting for the Demons; like their attacking and entertaining footy, with not-too-many-dickheads in their team (plus haven't won it in ages, 1964).

Also can't stand Richmond, GWS.

Dees can gagf sick of the media fap
Pies yuck
Hawks yuck
Gws yuck
Tigers yuck
Eagles yuck

Eagles or Gws will bother me less
GWS...
giphy-27.gif

I really don’t want any to win

Maybe Richmond. They couldn’t get more annoying than they already are

If Richmond win again, youll never hear the end of it. I don't rate them as highly as others have, they've been extremely lucky with (lack of) injuries.

If Richmond win again, youll never hear the end of it. I don't rate them as highly as others, they've been extremely lucky with (lack of) injuries.

They are very good at the mcg. They have had a charmed run of injury and also a weaker comp at the moment arguably imo

But they are already over hyped , I dunno, just no good options

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Richmond.

Best side all year, if they lose I would feel like the other team just got lucky.

Irrational but whatever.

Melbourne just for ‘shits n giggles’! They have the WB about them, minus the cheating.

At the moment I am happy because there will be either the Dees or Weagles in the grand final so I'll have someone to support. I don't mind which of them win it, but I usually prefer a non-victorian team to win it (the excption to the rule being GWS probably).

Dees - I have a soft spot for them for the Paul Roos connection. Plus they have been starved for finals for a long time, so they are an obvious choice.

What Roosy did in 3 years is pretty impressive. Can we have him back?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back