Who hosts the only derby for 2020?

Remove this Banner Ad

Would have liked it 50/50 split but knew they wouldn't as they didn't split the showdown. And that would have been simple to do with only 2000 attending.

July 22 is my bday so might treat myself to a ticket to watch #10 in a row.

I imagine Freos membership numbers are going to be lower this year - they won't be getting the people signing up last minute during the season and they will have had some members get refunds. So should be more seats available for purchase.

Would have liked it 50/50 split but knew they wouldn't as they didn't split the showdown. And that would have been simple to do with only 2000 attending.

July 22 is my bday so might treat myself to a ticket to watch #10 in a row.

I imagine Freos membership numbers are going to be lower this year - they won't be getting the people signing up last minute during the season and they will have had some members get refunds. So should be more seats available for purchase.

Just need to make sure the unused seats get sold and used.

So Eagles members will now need to pay to watch the only Freo / Eagles game of the year after missing out on two home games played on the Gold Coast?

Suppose we should just be happy crowds are allowed and our side is back home:):thumbsu:

Come the end of season we'd have played one extra game in Perth (first round vs Melbourne). It makes complete sense to me that Freo got the home derby. We'll have our usual 20k there to make noise when Freo sh*t the bed anyway, not the end of the world. :cool:

20,000?

5,000 tickets to sell to the away team members + 15,000 general admittance?

Is that how they do it.

20,000?

5,000 tickets to sell to the away team members + 15,000 general admittance?

Is that how they do it.
No away members allocation anymore since moving to Burswood. It's a free for all over whatever seats are not taken by the home team members.

You could easily get tickets to both derbies every year as a general member of the public. Just log onto Ticketmaster when they go on sale.

Wonder what they are going to charge for the neutral hub games. Like in that tweet saying pies v cats Friday night with 30k crowd. Would attend if tix are under half price.

Wonder what they are going to charge for the neutral hub games. Like in that tweet saying pies v cats Friday night with 30k crowd. Would attend if tix are under half price.

I'd attend regardless. It should be a great game and on a Friday night too, which means beers afterwards. Plus I don't care who wins, so I could just enjoy the spectacle.

If it's anything like the last derby , the Freo fans will be gone by half time anyway
If the game was played this weekend I would be backing a Crumbles win on current form. We would want to get our s**t together over the next month or so to beat them.

Locked in

LOCK IT IN: The next Fremantle Dockers Vs West Coast Eagles derby will go ahead on Sunday July 19 with a 6.35pm (AWST) bounce down.

More on 10 News First tonight.

Locked in

LOCK IT IN: The next Fremantle Dockers Vs West Coast Eagles derby will go ahead on Sunday July 19 with a 6.35pm (AWST) bounce down.

More on 10 News First tonight.

If ANY of you campaigners complain about the time slot...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back