Who is the best shooter of all time?

Who is the best all time shooter in NBA history?

• Jason Kapono

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mike Penberthy

• Nikola Jokic

• Terry Mills

• Mark Price

• Kyle Korver

• Mike Miller

• Dale Ellis

• JJ Redick

• Brent Barry

• Antoine Walker

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Idk kd bird and co. Were/are pretty good.

Being huge handy too

Without looking at the numbers cp3 mid range is pretty solid iirc

Dirk and KD too.

But I’ve seen analyses that show Harden is the best scorer of all time. That’s a debate.

There are very few ways to argue Steph isn’t the greatest. Volume plus efficiency plus difficulty plus years.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Dirk and KD too.

But I’ve seen analyses that show Harden is the best scorer of all time. That’s a debate.

There are very few ways to argue Steph isn’t the greatest. Volume plus efficiency plus difficulty plus years.

Lillard / Trae / curry stat from 30 feet, for clarity

Steph looks like that naughty boy at school sitting in the corner.

note: idiots like JJ Reddick reckons numbers will surpass Steph cos he changed game-strategy-and-spacing

competition will be internal , and defence will raise their level too , see: Duncan Robinson , we have Kyle Korver and other gun-slingers in the top tier , and stars like Reggie and Ray Allen, but just flicking a switch to Moreyball and analytics will still mean defences are gamed and internal competition is fierce , so we will get Trey Young.types , and taller guys like 7'4" Boston trade , or KD or Lopez , but who will get a free run from 21-28 , no one , Steph has made the league extend their defence ...

unless Adam Silver moves the line in , or out , or extinguishes it altogether*

*won't happen

note: idiots like JJ Reddick reckons numbers will surpass Steph cos he changed game-strategy-and-spacing

competition will be internal , and defence will raise their level too , see: Duncan Robinson , we have Kyle Korver and other gun-slingers in the top tier , and stars like Reggie and Ray Allen, but just flicking a switch to Moreyball and analytics will still mean defences are gamed and internal competition is fierce , so we will get Trey Young.types , and taller guys like 7'4" Boston trade , or KD or Lopez , but who will get a free run from 21-28 , no one , Steph has made the league extend their defence ...

unless Adam Silver moves the line in , or out , or extinguishes it altogether*

*won't happen
Couldnt agree more. Perfect sense. Very logical.

Lillard / Trae / curry stat from 30 feet, for clarity
can only gauge a primary ballhandler extending range to logo like Steph Trae Lillard , it is inverted economy for anyone else who does not wish to play mousetrap and seduce defenders to extend defence

Trae Lillard and Steph can take advantage of second and third-order effects and taking advantage of outnumbering defenses downhill with offensive players capitalising on the free player .
JJ Redick , a phenomenal player no doubt (they all are) , but he was limited in his ability to be a playmaker and put the ball on the floor and create for his teammates

Last edited:
can only gauge a primary ballhandler extending range to logo like Steph Trae Lillard , it is inverted economy for anyone else who does not wish to play mousetrap and seduce defenders to extend defence

Trae Lillard and Steph can take advantage of second and third-order effects and taking advantage of outnumbering defense's downhill
Couldnt have put it better myself.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dirk and KD too.

re James harden :

old.refereeing interpretation asterisk

but give me Artest Leonard BenSimmons to defend him according to the new rules

Fastest player to ever reach 100 threes in a single season:
1. Stephen Curry - 2021-22 (19 games)
2. Stephen Curry - 2023-24 (20 games)
3. Stephen Curry - 2022-23 (20 games)
4. Stephen Curry - 2018-19 (20 games)
5. Stephen Curry - 2015-16 (20 games)

Might have a new contender.

Her shooting style is so low a midget could block her.

I had a PE teacher in school who played college ball and had been a college coach before moving to Australia. He would spend an hour each day taking free throw shots and would literally never miss.

But I suspect in games things were different.

Her shooting style is so low a midget could block her.

I had a PE teacher in school who played college ball and had been a college coach before moving to Australia. He would spend an hour each day taking free throw shots and would literally never miss.

But I suspect in games things were different.

Most people would reply with something like "Amazing".

Back