Who is your 2022 AFL grand final pick

Remove this Banner Ad

If the Bulldogs make the 8 feel like they will be the best team of the bottom half of 8 and could go a fair way.

At the end of the day I will be shocked if Geelong aren't in it.

And Melbourne are going to come good.

There’s still a month of footy to be played

So many things can happen
Last year Tom Stewart broke his foot around This time and cooked the cats flag chance imo

The dogs went on A run in that finals series that no one predicted

Who knows what happens this year. Teams just have to get into the finals and anything can happen with that bye evening things up.

If I’m predicting though Still feel Cats are best placed, Demons need a spark, Dogs coming hard and Swans easy draw to finish has me really excited to see what they do in September

If I had to pick it’s still Geelong vs Melbourne. Hoping Carlton pinch 4th spot as they have more weapons then anyone

Still sticking with my tip at the beginning of the year. Brisbane v Footscray Grand Final with Brisbane the premiers. (Obviously hopeful Sydney can go all the way)

I believe the major talking point at the conclusion of the season will be the week off between the final home and away round and Week 1 of the Finals, as we see another team from the bottom half of the top 8 make the grand final.
Bulldogs making the GF?? I would be shocked

No good. What is his injury?

Knee injury (hes also been carrying an ankle so his performances are commendable). At his age not unexpected. My guess is we rest him for the next 2-3 games and play ceglar. See how ceglar goes but i think we need stanley back by the first final if we are to win the flag. Blitz can do the job as a ruck but it robs our structure too much elsewhere.

Still sticking with my tip at the beginning of the year. Brisbane v Footscray Grand Final with Brisbane the premiers. (Obviously hopeful Sydney can go all the way)

I believe the major talking point at the conclusion of the season will be the week off between the final home and away round and Week 1 of the Finals, as we see another team from the bottom half of the top 8 make the grand final.

We (Brisbane) are $10 TAB to win the flag. We should be $10 to make the GF.

I think Melbourne will peak at the right time and make the grand final. I think Geelong have peaked early and will fall at the final hurdle like in past years. Carlton and Freo to the young-ish teams with the most potential. Still sticking with Melbourne-Fremantle for the grand final.

Don’t Sydney always beat the cats in September? I wouldn’t want to play them first up if I were the cats as I reckon they’ll roll you.
Not always.

Personally I'm hoping for a Crows v North GF but that probably needs a few teams to get busted for PED programs first.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Write off the Lions at your own peril. It’s the one game I felt they had us across 4 quarters, hope we can avoid them. But the big q is which team if any will be the AFL underdogs for an armchair ride ? Blues, Pies, Dogs ?

Agree. Anyone saying Geelong are certainty’s to make the GF this far out are taking the piss surely. Over 2 months to the granny.
Melbourne are in a bit of trouble. Letting the WB back into that game and then letting them win was really really bad. Ugle Hagan kicked 3 in the last quarter I think? That’s unforgivable with our defence.

Bit to play out but boy do we need some wins.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back