Who replaces Will in the midfield rotation?

Remove this Banner Ad

What role does Dale Morris have with the senior side if any, I see he is listed as a development coach, I wonder if he only works with the younger guys.

Yep because there is nothing else to being a midfield coach
I wouldn’t know, I was the full-forward back in my day :$

Seriously, I don’t understand why Lyons is doing it though unless the workload is too great for Bruce to handle, as our midfield coach - in regards to stoppages, running patterns and etc.

I wouldn’t know, I was the full-forward back in my day :$

Seriously, I don’t understand why Lyons is doing it though unless the workload is too great for Bruce to handle, as our midfield coach - in regards to stoppages, running patterns and etc.

Many hands make light work. Lyons came to us well regarded as a set up man. Would reckon part of his role at the club includes input.

Tbh the only reason I am so invested in Rayner dominating is so I can tag Danster. Don't let me down Cam!
I say we all tag Danster on here, if Rayner dominates or wins the Marcus Ashcroft Medal tomorrow :$

rayner can probably take up nearly all ashcrofts cba, but can he actually play as an onballer in general play?

i do not know if his tank is up for that

he most likely projects as a de goey / stringer type who attends centre bounces then drifts forward

it will not be the fix for missing ashcroft IMO, as ashcroft does a lot of work around the ground as a rover i have never really seen cam do (see him work hard to present as a short option when kicking out very often as an example)

but i would be happy to be proven wrong

I say we all tag Danster on here, if Rayner dominates or wins the Marcus Ashcroft Medal tomorrow :$
FWIW don't try that on our board, we have low thresholds for people quoting/tagging others to come here and troll them. We're not here to protect provocateurs.

Feel free to do it wherever said poster is active though. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back