Who should be our new captain

Remove this Banner Ad

Cassius_Clay

Cancelled
NFL Mock Draft Participant NFL Fantasy Comp Champion Armchair Endzone Major Comp Champion Armchair Endzone Participant
Jul 6, 2004
AFL Club
Collingwood
James Clement for mine :cool:

I gather you're talking about fill-in captain and aren't being stupid , if that's the case it can ONLY BE Clement,Rocca or Lockyer.
Clement or Rocca either one is fine.

bucksisbest said:
I gather you're talking about fill-in captain and aren't being stupid , if that's the case it can ONLY BE Clement,Rocca or Lockyer.
Clement or Rocca either one is fine.
of course. Buckley could be out for the whole year so.... :rolleyes:

clement for me. Lockyer doesnt seem to be the complete package as a captain.

Hard to choose between Rocca and Clement, I think Lockyer will be considered down the road as a replacement captain for when Buckley retires for good.

Right now my money would be on Rocca.

Lonie_from_50 said:
Josh Fraser

suprised he wasn't even in your short list bp.
well at the moment he is injured plus josh in nowhere near a leader as yet. future leader maybe but at the moment NO

I think that after Roccas last year, and start to this year It's only fair to give it to Clemenceu because the pressure of the cpatiancy will put a even heavier load on Pebles back to the one already pushing down on him and thats the mighty magpies army waiting for him to string some performances together.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Travis Cloke.

According to all non-Pies supporters, he is already useless without even playing a game. Make him captain for round 2 and if he doesn't dominate, then sack him off the list.

You want a Captain that can lead the club for 5 to 8 years and make it hos own like Bucks has. Josh Fraser would be the only one with the Media presence and age to do it I think.

To fill in for Buckley through this year (hopefully only till BUcks is back) = Clement (inspires consistently and can put two words together). Let Rocca concentrate on getting 1. fit & 2. some form.

Reassess at end of year for long-term options. Clement might have it for another 2 or 3 years after that till next generation steps up...but they haven't yet.

Cant give it to Rocca. He needs to find some form.
I'd like to see Tarks get it.

Murray said:
I picked Leon because I know you are a racist scab
racist...just have a look at my details
<<<<< :rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back