Strategy Who should be our next coach?

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh hell no, not Beveridge.

Understand it can't get any worse than Nicks at the moment, but pass.
He doesn't accept shtt unlike Nicks and will fight when backed into a corner. Premiership and Grand Final coach. Probably would be reenergised with a new challenge. Maybe I'm missing something???

Hearing Buckley talk, he's got a good understanding of the current game but he also took a grand final making team back down the ladder and his replacement has since won a flag and was immediately better with the same cattle. Whoever we get can't be slumped with the likes of VB, Hombsch, Godden and Burns.

Nathan Buckley for me.

We will end up with Scott Burns.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He doesn't accept shtt unlike Nicks and will fight when backed into a corner. Premiership and Grand Final coach. Probably would be reenergised with a new challenge. Maybe I'm missing something???
Guy has serious anger issues to the point that he basically doesn't have anything to do with anyone outside of gameday anymore.

He absolutely despises Adelaide after Taliagate in 2015.

Of course in true all fashion, in 2016 the dogs then received the highest free kick ratio in the history of the game and a rigged grand final day which settled him back in his box and stopped him taking it beyond afl house.

All you campaigners saying Buckley can piss off. He's a loser. If he didn't win anything with Collingwood and all the advantages and resources they have, what the hell makes you think he'll succeed at Adelaide?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back