Media Who's Moving In Trade Week?

Remove this Banner Ad

Bit of a difference between a third not posting and relying on you and WFL to carry a conversation. Let's be real here.
But that can fluctuate from week to week too ....people do have other things going on in their lives too

I've noticed others prefer to post in the various media threads, in preference to the gameday thread .....this is also due to a lack of effort or creativity in matchday threads

But that can fluctuate from week to week too ....people do have other things going on in their lives too

I've noticed others prefer to post in the various media threads, in preference to the gameday thread .....this is also due to a lack of effort or creativity in matchday threads
For sure. As the season has gone on I've learned where one week may be an aberration while others are trends. The preference to post in media threads as opposed to match threads is an odd suggestion though. It's akin to suggesting an AFL player would rather do media all week than train and play.

Find out where Dingster is recruiting all his players from
I'll give you a hint. All of BF are in the recruitment zone!

It's just commitment to go out and find them as for every yes there are more than a dozen nos. I didn't know any of the recruits outside of the North board.WW is proof of that! Last season I provided a platform for the rookies to be recognized and engaged. This season I focused on bringing more rookies into the league to help keep it flourishing. Not all work out but there's been some really good ones too.

I'll give you a hint. All of BF are in the recruitment zone!

It's just commitment to go out and find them as for every yes there are more than a dozen nos. I didn't know any of the recruits outside of the North board.WW is proof of that! Last season I provided a platform for the rookies to be recognized and engaged. This season I focused on bringing more rookies into the league to help keep it flourishing. Not all work out but there's been some really good ones too.
kdavva74's future calling

Remove this Banner Ad

Back