Will Europe move towards Centrism instead of the Far Right?

Remove this Banner Ad

RIP.

9u5u756.jpg

A casualty of lax border protection.
You get as big a kick out of this than those groups who support it. You're no different to them really.

You get as big a kick out of this than those groups who support it. You're no different to them really.

Yeah I just love seeing 11 year old kids torn in three pieces in the name of virtue signalling.

You're all for open borders yet love to shift the blame on those who are against it when s**t like this happens every other week.

I guess I wasn't tolerant enough, will put up a Swedish flag filter on my facebook picture now.

Yeah I just love seeing 11 year old kids torn in three pieces in the name of virtue signalling.

You're all for open borders yet love to shift the blame on those who are against it when s**t like this happens every other week.

I guess I wasn't tolerant enough, will put up a Swedish flag filter on my facebook picture now.
Why did you post the picture?

All those facts you have. Lax border protection? Where are your facts? And I mean real facts, not alternative ones.

He was an Uzbek (not the Afghans and Syrians that you were raging about before) and was facing deportation before going underground. So yeah, they were so happy to have him in the country.

Also lol @ the post of the photo. They haven't released names of anyone (only the British mans family did) so how can you have a photo of her? You are a pathetic bigot.

Last edited:
It was sarcasm. People bitch and moan about refugees from Syria etc and this guy was from a more "civilised" country in Russia.

I think most bitch about muslims, illegal immigration and unauthorised arrivals

Our recent attack in Melbourne was a nutter first. Religiously confused second.

How convenient that we think the religious answer is the question

100% agree with this statement but any individual wanting to carry out an attack is a nutter

the question is the next one along in the decision tree path

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You clown, 95% of aussies don't give a s**t about the color of their skin but they sure as hell care about what religion they follow. Egyptian coptic christian would be welcomed here as they are the most persecuted people on the planet.
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-04-10/who-are-egypts-copts/8429634
But Muslims aren't being persecuted for the few that do bad things? And are you sure about that stat? Did your mate Bill Leak leave that one in his Will for you?

Want to ask the Asians on our streets who are subjected to racist taunts whether people don't give a s**t about the colour of their skin? People wouldn't give a s**t if they are Christian, Jewish or follow the flying spaghetti monster. I sure as hell don't care if someone is a Jehovas Witness.

But Muslims aren't being persecuted for the few that do bad things? And are you sure about that stat? Did your mate Bill Leak leave that one in his Will for you?

Want to ask the Asians on our streets who are subjected to racist taunts whether people don't give a s**t about the colour of their skin? People wouldn't give a s**t if they are Christian, Jewish or follow the flying spaghetti monster. I sure as hell don't care if someone is a Jehovas Witness.

As I said before, you are a clown .... go away.

When I read the articles covering the story regarding the Russian muslim youth, the focus is on him being a wanna be terrorist, an asylum seeker, russian and muslim.

Whether he was brown, black, white or yellow; is neither here nor there.

When you look back at most terrorist incidents, the most common element isn't colour and immigration status. The most common description would be a young (15-45), Islamic male.

When I read the articles covering the story regarding the Russian muslim youth, the focus is on him being a wanna be terrorist, an asylum seeker, russian and muslim.

Whether he was brown, black, white or yellow; is neither here nor there.

When you look back at most terrorist incidents, the most common element isn't colour and immigration status. The most common description would be a young (15-45), Islamic male.
Of course. But most people associate terrorists by colour of skin because to the lay person, muslims are brown.

yep and it's a downward spiral.

Take a place like France, where islamic youths have less opportunities in life and more at risk of living in poverty. Not surprisingly some of these youths become frustrated and are tempted by radicalisation.

A terrorist incident occurs and the french respond in fear or anger and discriminate. Further reducing opportunities leading to kids giving up on education as "what is the point, if there are no jobs for islamic kids". The cycle deepens placing more kids at risk of radicalisation.

Asians like any race cop discrimination but Australia is pretty accepting of the community. Further the Asians are known for studying hard, working hard and play the generation improvement game. They also have a cultural concept of "keep your head down" for a variety of reasons, so becoming radicalised is a very unlikely option.

Bloody Muslims.
Well he was an alleged Isis supporter.
Of course. But most people associate terrorists by colour of skin because to the lay person, muslims are brown.
And Indians suffer for this, it is true, but talk to many Indians, they are concerned by and can be as prejudiced against Muslims as anyone.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back