Will we lose Bolton and/or Ratten?

Remove this Banner Ad

I wish them both the best of luck if they get the chance, but reckon only Bolton will. Hope it's not Adelaide though and he gets a chance to take the Suns gig. Seems a great guy and I reckon the Adelaide gig, if you are not South Australian, is basically a poison chalice
Seems that Phil Walsh is the big smokey to come out of the blue for the job...if Caroline Wilson is correct tonight. Looks like you will retain all your coaches!

Seems that Phil Walsh is the big smokey to come out of the blue for the job...if Caroline Wilson is correct tonight. Looks like you will retain all your coaches!

I wouldn't fancy taking on a club who just sacked their coach. Why don't they look to one of their own, I'm thinking Jarman.

I wouldn't fancy taking on a club who just sacked their coach. Why don't they look to one of their own, I'm thinking Jarman.

They did, they wanted Goodwin which is why Sando got the chop but Melbourne beat them to him. Then I heard Bassett was the front runner but heard today that he had been ruled out.

If Ratten doesn't think how out of his depth he was at Carlton after working with Clarko and co, then he is stupider than I thought. He's good at analyzing stats and making tweaks to the midfield but that's the extent of his ability.

Might have learnt a bit from his two years at the Hawks don't you think? Not sure he was that bad a coach at Carlton either, they just wanted to appoint Mick so he had to go.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back