Strategy Brett Ratten returns to Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is it just me or has he slimmed down a bit since leaving North? No surprise that getting out of that place does wonders for your health!
Well eating Black n Gold brand sausage rolls at that club cant be a good thing

Fantastic get. Was one of my favourite non-hawks players as a player, and was stoked when he came across the first time. So glad he's back. Embrace Hawthorn... as the saying goes.

The vending machines at HFC will need to be upgraded!

But seriously, Ratts is awesome, I've always admired his capability and thought he is one of the harder done by coaches, his track record and ability to turn around s**t trucks is proven, and better than so many - but he has been dicked around by s**t clubs/Boards.

Great get for the club, and provides valuable leadership and experience to challenge Sammy - I think he'll gain a tremendous amount from it.

Absolutely chuffed with Ratts coming back to the mighty Hawks!! At least this way, he won't have the ' frontal ' pressure of been a AFL coach but still involved in the improvement of a young up and coming list! Excellent sense of humour which will be welcomed by all the players but also a excellent football brain to help out Sam when going gets tough. Seriously great appointment.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back