Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No result

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Game 2 summary:

Schutt= had an ordinary game with ball with the English batsman really targeting her
McGrath= dropped a sitter and looks fumbly in the field
Healy= needs to get rid of that reverse and experimental shots
Gardner= had one of her rare off days today

Also surprised why Australia didnt bowl any spin, given how well Charlie Dean and Sophie Ecclestone bowled .

How much closer than 3 runs do you want it to be. 2, 1 or a super over I guess. And uh... Gardner bowled 4 overs plus Jonassen 1, so that would be 5 overs of spin bowled by Australia.

Charlie Dean was the worst spinner of the night. That selection nearly blew up in the face of England, who were really only saved by 5 of the softest top-order wickets I've seen in a while given away by Australia. Nice stuff by Perry and the under 25s (including Brown with the ball, particularly good again in her customary 11th over slot) to keep it an interesting match though.

Another outstanding crowd (with more to come, but I'm worried about the safety of our girls next match in front of the riff raff), which has really put the Australian public's support (and CA's fixturing) of bilateral women's cricket to shame.

Ill own up, I questioned whether Wareham could hit the ball any good. By jeez , there has been some lusty hits from her tonight.

As a Renegades fan, we could see she could go that at BBL level and just whether she could bring that when wearing Australian colours

Especially a couple of seasons back when she did her ACL

Back