Werewolf World War Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Schitts Creek Pain GIF by CBC

Du brauchst eine Umarmung
Jeder muss sich beruhigen und sich gegenseitig umarmen, denke ich. Aber halten Sie Ihre Hände über dem Äquator

But nah seriously, sounds like it was a great day 1 to completely miss :). I'm sure we're all friendly...
I’m still going to get that croissant at Clarke’s Pies tomorrow though

Schitts Creek Pain GIF by CBC

Du brauchst eine Umarmung
I'd cry post in English 35 times but I don't want to spam you like. But go on, have the last word. I know how desperate internet cred is to you. :)

I'd cry post in English 35 times but I don't want to spam you like. But go on, have the last word. I know how desperate internet cred is to you. :)
I’ve never used the word but is this like a melt?? 😂😂😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Allied soldiers could hear someone rambling in Japanese inside a nearby bunker. They crept closer and closer, trying to get a better look at who was inside.
This must be a member of the Imperial Japanese Army they concluded.
They decided not to take any chances, so one of them grabbed a grenade and pulled the pin.
They hoisted it inside the bunker and waited for the explosion.

But they heard nothing but silence...

(I Don't Care) approached the bunker to see what had happened. He poked his head inside, then suddenly fell back. A knife protruding from his eye.

As the rest of the soldiers walked towards I Don't Care's lifeless body, they noticed something sticking out of his pocket.

A letter from the Japanese Emperor, with orders written in kanji...

I Dont Care (Kantaro Suzuki) - Lynched by Allied soldiers.​
Road Rash Bike GIF by Greg Villalobos

Remove this Banner Ad

Back