Werewolf World War Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Okay blanket rule guys, anything in another language I’m going to ignore entirely, along with the poster posting in it.

Look forward to you wasting your time on Google Translate coming up with an insult toward me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Okay blanket rule guys, anything in another language I’m going to ignore entirely, along with the poster posting in it.

Look forward to you wasting your time on Google Translate coming up with an insult toward me.
Tarks!

What's up Goatee?
Ignored by Tarks… the Finnish must have confused him. The Finns were the odd ones of WWII. On the German side but didn’t agree with any of their policies. Only used them for logistics.

Un caballo es un caballo, por supuesto, por supuesto.

Y nadie puede hablar con un caballo, por supuesto..

Cracking Up Lol GIF by MOODMAN

I seered him as Suzuki. lol.
Great work dero. A quick retribution for his slaughter of Itsmyshow today.

Been thinking long and hard about boncer34 antics today and I think anyone that voted him early in the piece is worth a seer and I know that includes myself.

Hopefully the amulet has found it's way to you.

I am going to take the same stance the French generally take in times of war… I am refusing to speak (or understand) any other languages and will remain haughty and apathetic until my inevitable death.

I will be happy to consume wine and eat cheese but this will be the extent of my involvement in this game. Please don’t ask me about submarines or my favourite impressionist artists.

Bonsoir.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back