Worst ACA/TT stories

Remove this Banner Ad

I watch it for laughs. Its funny coz they have some story about how you can get scammed or ripped off in some promotions/competitions, and then the next story will tell you how to win prizes in another promotion.

Anyone else detest anna coren????
yes , and greg normans old flame who hosted before coren,they are attractive girls but the stories they do turn them into dogs.

Caught the very end of TT last night and Anna Coren must have had the ugliest top/dress ever made. It was like striped in the Geelong style but was coloured kinda green/yellow. Looked like something a Nana would have knitted.

So I wasn't the only who thought the other chick didn't look like Mercedes.The Schappelle picture wasn't clear [shock horror,it might've ruined the story if it had been],so it was hard to tell.Although those Bali jails are whacky places and did't they let the Bali bombers out to go to parties,so it could've been Schappelle.

i dont doubt that bali jails are dodgy but the fact is it didnt really look like shappelle and nothing like her horse faced sister.

Caught the very end of TT last night and Anna Coren must have had the ugliest top/dress ever made. It was like striped in the Geelong style but was coloured kinda green/yellow. Looked like something a Nana would have knitted.

Yep. She'd be just about the worst dressed sheila on tv. Frumpy.

I remember one on TT where they had drummed up this woman living off welfare because she had 5 kids from 5 different blokes and one of the reporters stopped her on the streets and asked her something like,"How does it feel to be ripping off Australians!" The poor woman looked totally gobsmacked. I think they apologised the next night. That is vaguely how I remember it.

Have note watched either of these shows for ages, but im guessing that every week they pull out one or all of the following:

1. Celebrity Puff Piece

2. Dodgy builder/mechanic/repairman

3. Latest diet

4. Bogans neighbours are war

5. Some nuffer being ripped off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have note watched either of these shows for ages, but im guessing that every week they pull out one or all of the following:

1. Celebrity Puff Piece

2. Dodgy builder/mechanic/repairman

3. Latest diet

4. Bogans neighbours are war

5. Some nuffer being ripped off.
Spot on, except you forgot one crucial piece,

6. The Shameless Cross-Promotion

:D
Ah yes,ACA just happened to run a story about a show called Moment of Truth this week.Gee,I wonder why.

Although I wouldn't be surprised to see TT do a show on The Moment of Truth about how reality TV has gone too far.

7. Other channel Bashing

What are some of the worst/most cringe-worthy ACA (or even TT) stories you have seen?

I'd like to nominate a TT story that has yet to air - Sonia Kruger following the Britney Spears papparazzi entourage.Like most things on ch7 this is an EXCLUSIVE.Not sure how it can be EXCLUSIVE when there's dozens of other papparazzi flogs following her :rolleyes:

I just saw an ad for TT about a games console to help keep kids active, its called the ...

Nintendo Wii.

It looks really futuristic

Yeah, it was pretty bad. Caught the ad and just had to see how childish they were getting. I liked how they said ACA was getting in s**t for stating false facts or something... yeah, cause Today Tonight are completely and utterly honest :rolleyes:

Tonight's story on ACA was pretty pathetic but in saying that, 7 are "trying" to copy the Today Show from the USA (Which is 100 times better than Sunrise) with the outdoor thing and it is only a matter of time before they get the treatment.

Bring back the Chaser!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back